The online racing simulator
the46 | TBO Challenge live
(15 posts, started )
Hey everyone,

The broadcast of the 2nd round of The IMA TBO Challenge kicks off tonight at 7pm UTC (8pm BST). Commentating will be Chris Wilkinson, Yannick Martin and Ben Grindle.

The race broadcast can be found HERE
The series website can be found HERE

We also have live timing, courtesy of spdoRacing, which can be found HERE

Many thanks go out to the46 for broadcasting the event and to spdoRacing for providing us with the timing.

Thanks

Chris Wilkinson
Hopefully the quality of the broadcast will have moved on from Race and Rally Uk to Motorsport Uk
Don't count on it
It'll be an improvement since last time, trust me
Which one of your commentators sounds like John Hindhaugh?
^ I wondered that, there's a list in post 1 I think
Quote from duke_toaster :Which one of your commentators sounds like John Hindhaugh?

Hahah! Yeah, that is scary now you mention it.
Strange how the chat went from racing, to politics post-race...
I wasn't able to watch any of the 'cast due to Internet and brother issues, all I saw was the cars piling up at the end of the race. I look forward to seeing it on demand. Oh, and well done de Souza for the podium!
good racing,good broadcast,some problems on the first race, but second good, thanks for the entertainment
RB4 just is too slow on that track. FXO and XRT nearly unbeatable. i hope South City will be better
Quote from duke_toaster :Which one of your commentators sounds like John Hindhaugh?

It's me, I was born in the same town as him (Sunderland). :P
Thanks to all that have watched live, it was fun. We apologize for the occasional problems and cuts, and are grateful you beared through it with us. We will look into it and hope this won't happen again. If you have missed the live airing of the race, it is available in the on-demand on the 46's player.

See you next race (Apr 26).

EDIT: Well, I have just re-watched the broadcast on the on-demand feature and I must point out there are a few issues. The most important one being that a good part of the qualifying does not seem to work/play even though the file is there. There's also a few hiccups in the commentary here and there. There's also a few cuts (esp. in the sprints), but this was cause by technical issues during the live airing of the broadcast, losing our video feed. Do no worry, we will do our best to fix the issues at hand for the next broadcast, and hope to have everything running smoothly and entirely. Thanks again.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Strange how the chat went from racing, to politics post-race...

Wasnt a bad thing was it?
No

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG