The online racing simulator
Any MRT Leagues at the mo?
(13 posts, started )
#1 - Dru
Hi people.

A quick question - Does anyone know of any MRT leagues that are either ongoing at the moment or that are being planned over the next few months?

I can not see any on this forum, but of course there are more LFS leagues than just the ones which are posted here.

Cheers,

Dru.
As far as I know, there is the MRT Series from the drivenbypassion guys. Try it here : www.drivenbypassion.org/forums

But I think there arevonly one or two rounds left
Also, OWRL will organise an MRT league, hum... in December 2009/January 2010. You have a lot of time to train before this.
It's a shame there is no ony available

Of course dbp is but that is running at very late hour so i couldn't participate.
....which has now ended im sorry to say. The late running time was to fit in and make our events more accessable for our international team members.

However, in the future you can expect to see a more european timeslot
One of my team members is putting together one atm, I'll pm you in the coming weeks (2,or 3 most likely) about when this is going to take place
Quote from pacesetter :One of my team members is putting together one atm, I'll pm you in the coming weeks (2,or 3 most likely) about when this is going to take place

I could be interrested.
#8 - Dru
I'd definately be interested in the next MRT league that is organised - the car is great - both on a mixture of existing tracks and also some of the autocross combos that people have made
Quote from pacesetter :One of my team members is putting together one atm, I'll pm you in the coming weeks (2,or 3 most likely) about when this is going to take place

Oi!!! :P

Good luck, save me a spot
Quote from D.Zanetti :Oi!!! :P

Good luck, save me a spot

I've talked with you already . And i will said a pm to all who posted in this thread
Please send me a PM too when the time comes!
Quote from Dru :Hi people.

A quick question - Does anyone know of any MRT leagues that are either ongoing at the moment or that are being planned over the next few months?

I can not see any on this forum, but of course there are more LFS leagues than just the ones which are posted here.

Cheers,

Dru.

Fun Racing League - The Monthly Trophy of June is MRT dedicated!
www.funracingleague.com
#13 - Dru
Nice - I'll try and make it

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG