The online racing simulator
The race was similar to the one last LFSBC season for me. I fell down to last place after hitting Tim (sorry again - I just couldn't handle the car after Friday's UF1 session) and then had to battle to the front. The SC was definitely too fast - it took me almost two laps to catch up and then I overtook one car before the starting line (although it was really close - LFS reports a difference of 0.00 seconds).

Let's see if round 2 is better.
After review of the replay, I would have to agree that the SC was going too fast. Cars were having to go race pace to keep up, which defeats the point of the Safety Car.

Quote from JO53PHS :After review of the replay, I would have to agree that the SC was going too fast. Cars were having to go race pace to keep up, which defeats the point of the Safety Car.

+ a very high number
Lap 7 was pure squeaky bum time for me. Going into turn 4. Car 616 on inside, car 31 on the outside and me in the middle.
Quote from Mike Bingo :Lap 7 was pure squeaky bum time for me. Going into turn 4. Car 616 on inside, car 31 on the outside and me in the middle.

You two got tangled up and I thought I was going to come out of it ahead until me and either you or him turned into each other! The guy I collided with waited up for me IIRC which was nice of him. (Even though the incedent was probably 50-50 :razz I can't remember which one of you it was, but what was 'your' opinion?
Quote from Timdpr :You two got tangled up and I thought I was going to come out of it ahead until me and either you or him turned into each other! The guy I collided with waited up for me IIRC which was nice of him. (Even though the incedent was probably 50-50 :razz I can't remember which one of you it was, but what was 'your' opinion?

Don't know, I was too busy outbraking myself and running wide, first I knew if your impending tangle was when you came across my screen sideways
Quote from Timdpr :You two got tangled up and I thought I was going to come out of it ahead until me and either you or him turned into each other! The guy I collided with waited up for me IIRC which was nice of him. (Even though the incedent was probably 50-50 :razz I can't remember which one of you it was, but what was 'your' opinion?

That was me! I was trying to make room for Bingo and ended up not leaving room for you I guess. I felt bad about spinning you out so I waited for you
Quote from Deesiel :That was me! I was trying to make room for Bingo and ended up not leaving room for you I guess. I felt bad about spinning you out so I waited for you

Yeah thanks for that, I tried to outbrake you but ended up almost falling of the track myself
Results are official in the OP now.

Car 31 is being classified ahead of Car 616. Car 31 ran out of fuel in the final sector, and is considered to have finished ahead of car 616. Both only completed 27 complete laps, but Car 31 completed 27.2, instead of 27.0 for Car 616.

d

Nah, only kidding, I trust you to make the fairest decision deko!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG