The online racing simulator
Round 1: Post-Race Discussion and Results
Lap 23
Parties involved: Me (car 69), Rumble Strip
Epic Fail
#3 - J@tko
Great race guys, gratz
So will the rules on in-game be as strict as that all season?

Not having a go or anything, I just don't want to f*&k it up for myself again in the next round when I'm in an okay position
Thw safety car went to fast for the type of cars and track inn user most of the time i travveled at normal race pase and didnt get any closer to it
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Thw safety car went to fast for the type of cars and track inn user most of the time i travveled at normal race pase and didnt get any closer to it

Moved to discussion thread as it's not a protest, but a comment.

d
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Thw safety car went to fast for the type of cars and track inn user most of the time i travveled at normal race pase and didnt get any closer to it

That was your race pace
I'd like to congratulate PPD members!!!

Daniel Jähnig
Niko Demec
Lucas Sena

They took 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions in this order [LFSBC class]!
For the LFSBC the pole-siter was me. But when the race started, I was doing good in 2nd place, general, when my lfs.exe file crashed for no reason!

LFSBC class ruled by PPD Rookie Team today! ^^

CONGRATULATION EVERYONE, AND NDR GUYS TOO! YOU ROCK...
Replays linked in the OP. Results will be up in a provisional state in the next couple hours.

d
the safety car was so fast
i took one lap to see that we were under safty car control
Hmm, wrong set.

Still, great first few laps! Went 3 wide twice, and had a few battles. Got knocked off the track twice however, once was a racing incedent - someone went wide, then we kinda managed to turn in on each other , but before that Novak got it wrong and slid into me. Made up for it with some great racing though! He overtook me down the long straight, but then I got the inside line for the next corner and took the place back!

Wish the rest of the race had been as good though, set, knackered clutch and tires didn't make for great times.

Some constructive criticism: SC, slow down! I was at 100% trying to stay behind it. Sure enough you didn't need to slow us down that much, but almost not slowing us down at all was a bit silly. It would have been nice to have the whole field behind it, mabye the SC could have come in earlier, but I appreciate that is not in the rules. It only took me half a lap to realise it was out, but it took me just under 2 laps to catch up to it, and I was 3rd in the queue!
Epic fail for me. I ran out of gas at T8 on the last lap!
:P Anyways it was a great race...i had a great time...
I used the safety car as much as possible... actually needed it.. thanx for a great race and cya next time...
Good race for me, with just 2 laps in Qually I got the 9th time, but started in last, in the race murray crashed me but in the safety car I almost passed 2 drivers, but finished in the 7th in general and 3 in LFS BC it'a a great result for a combo that I don't trained.

Congratulation PPD for this great race, and thanks for the organization

See you guys next weak

Lucas Sena

PPD Rookie Team

www.[COLOR=Red]poleposition[/COLOR][color=Black]driver[/color].com
and no one said a word about me helping Karsten during Qualifying!
Quote from buck77 :and no one said a word about me helping Karsten during Qualifying!

I said thanks im sure of it
@ Bingo you wre right behind me at that time...
Quote from buck77 :and no one said a word about me helping Karsten during Qualifying!

No one said anything to me for helping BAMBO out:ashamed:
im gonna say thx to the one who caused the SC

not sure if i would have caught bambo without it

good race
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I said thanks im sure of it
@ Bingo you wre right behind me at that time...

you did!

im just being a little dramatic! LOL
Provisional results now in the OP.

d
Quote from dekojester :Provisional results now in the OP.

d

HMM 9th not bad better then i expected thats for sure
Quote from Mike Bingo :Lap 23
Parties involved: Me (car 69), Rumble Strip
Epic Fail

Not a protest. But nice roll anyway.

Moved to Post-Race Discussion thread.
Results have been updated to reflect penalties for Cars 47 and 77.

d
what is the penalty for the #47??

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG