The online racing simulator
Quote from Gills4life :I am not going to argue over which is more beautiful, it is just my desktop background

However, to be fair, Scotland is not well known for it's spectacular scenery. Not as much as it should be. The highlands is a stunning place and my picture captures a great element of it's beauty.

i never been to scotland, but that pic looks really nice
I'm sure I got a few pics of my Homecountry kicking about... (Lucky me!)
Attached images
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0060.JPG
DSC_0064.JPG
My Full HD wallpaper @ new laptop
Btw laptop runs LFS like a dream @ 1920x1080 :lovies3d::lovies3d:
Attached images
Desktop.jpg
I so love my desktop
Attached images
Screenshot0004.jpg
Not yet, but it's got significantly more play than when I got it
My new desktop, got it few days ago
Attached images
my desktop.JPG
Quote from Velociround :My new desktop, got it few days ago

that looks rather strange

are those real icons or just part of the background?
Quote from G!NhO :that looks rather strange

are those real icons or just part of the background?

Real icons piled. The images on the wall too, and everything is functional
http://bumptop.com/
Attached images
screenshot2.JPG
screenshot1.JPG
wow that looks cool

but its not available yet?
Quote from G!NhO :wow that looks cool

but its not available yet?

Yes it's not available, it's in BETA stage and I don't know when it'll be released

I edited my last message with the website and more screenshots
is it somekind of theme for windows?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :E51 here Have you lost your joystick already?

You too? Got mine a couple months ago and I'm loving it, it's my first mobile with wlan and now it feels like I can't live without it
update
Attached images
......jpg
Minimalist..

Only genuine complete (non-composite) picture of the Earth without terminator from space. Taken in 1972 by one of the Apollo 17 Mission Astronauts on their return to Earth.
Attached images
Desktop.jpg
Update

@ G!NhO: It's a program, I don't know when it'll be available, but I think it's pretty good. I think you'll need to pay in order to get it when it releases, really don't know.

@ gezmoor: This other thing too!
Attached images
Desktop.jpg
Quote from Velociround :Update

@ G!NhO: It's a program, I don't know when it'll be available, but I think it's pretty good. I think you'll need to pay in order to get it when it releases, really don't know.

ok, but where did you got it, and does is slow down your pc?
Quote from G!NhO :ok, but where did you got it, and does is slow down your pc?

From the website I told you a few messages above (I've waited 11 months to get it)
And it doesn't slow my PC down, except if you for example open 6 instances of it for seeing high quality images in your Images folder like a slideshow , well it won't slow the PC down but the program itself will slow down a bit when doing so. The BumpTop HQ is doing a pretty good job thought, if you report a bug they almost instantly fix it and send you the fixed version of the program.
And for playing games I usually close it before opening the game, actually I really didn't test playing the game with it open in the background yet so I don't know if it slows games down. It's incredibly easy to open/close it thought. Right click: close. Done. Or for opening: click on the shortcut, done. I like it a lot
Quote from Velociround :From the website I told you a few messages above (I've waited 11 months to get it)
And it doesn't slow my PC down, except if you for example open 6 instances of it for seeing high quality images in your Images folder like a slideshow , well it won't slow the PC down but the program itself will slow down a bit when doing so. The BumpTop HQ is doing a pretty good job thought, if you report a bug they almost instantly fix it and send you the fixed version of the program.
And for playing games I usually close it before opening the game, actually I really didn't test playing the game with it open in the background yet so I don't know if it slows games down. It's incredibly easy to open/close it thought. Right click: close. Done. Or for opening: click on the shortcut, done. I like it a lot

ooow sorry

well thanks
Some camera experiments
Attached images
e30_bs_desktop.jpg

OMG lol

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG