The online racing simulator
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Sure, that's why they took part in the F1. Not to talk about their success at the end of the 80's with the E30 M3. (hint) Move on...

Bastian, Rainmeter + HUD.Vision v2.2 skin.

With one car. They have nothing of the statistics of Mercedes and Audi.
Quote from BlueFlame :With one car. They have nothing of the statistics of Mercedes and Audi.

One car? E30 M3 (DTM), E90 (WTCC), V12 LM (Le Mans 24h)

You know what? Forget it, I don't wanna argue anymore... And all this shit because of a photoshopped 3-series...
Quote from Töki (HUN) :One car? E30 M3 (DTM), E90 (WTCC), V12 LM (Le Mans 24h)

You know what? Forget it, I don't wanna argue anymore... And all this shit because of a photshopped 5-series...

5? i thought this is an m3

E:k then
Quote from Töki (HUN) :One car? E30 M3 (DTM), E90 (WTCC), V12 LM (Le Mans 24h)

You know what? Forget it, I don't wanna argue anymore... And all this shit because of a photoshopped 3-series...

I was talking about the link you posted. I know of that ONE LeMans win. Anyone who's anyone knows that, although any amount of LeMans wins is a fantastic achievement the fact that it was only once, when Porsche, Audi and now even Peugeot have more than 1 victory means they need to up their game. And the BMW V12 LMP1 was joint project with Williams F1 anyway.
Saying BMW sucks at motorsport is just... dumb.
Quote from BlueFlame :...when Porsche, Audi....

Of course you had to mention your favourite brand (or group). What a surprise

Quote from 5tag :Saying BMW sucks at motorsport is just... dumb.

Don't waste your time with [put any car brand here] fanboys, it's always an endless and pointless discussion
Quote from NitroNitrous :Don't waste your time with [put any car brand here] fanboys, it's always an endless and pointless discussion

Yeah. Sad thing about is that being say an Audi fanboy mostly means they want to piss off BMW fanboys and vice versa.
Quote from NitroNitrous :Of course you had to mention your favourite brand (or group). What a surprise

Don't waste your time with [put any car brand here] fanboys, it's always an endless and pointless discussion

Well how can I NOT mention 2 of the most successful motorsport manufacturers in History?

The thing is, BMW haven't done anything, all they did was hit a sweet spot once with the M3 and once with the V12 LMR. All they are famous for is touring cars. Audi and Porsche are famous for almost all types of motorsport, from Rallycross to Le Mans. Tho apart from my slight dislike towards BMW, I would like to see them in the DTM against Audi and Mercedes, then I can maybe be proven wrong.
ladies and gentlemen - more screenshots, less talk.
Quote from BlueFlame :To me, just making engines isn't the same as making the full package. Just because you can produce an awesome engine doesn't mean you can produce an awesome car to go with it. Brabham and Williams aren't BMW.

You don't get my point. BMW is active in motorsports for a very long time now and they don't "suck".

Edit: Ah... attachment on topic. Need to tidy up that mess.
Attached images
Desktop.jpg
New 1 for me.

Should be safe to post this without the village idiot around.

Have you see Cowboy Bebop 5tag?
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Attached images
Unbenannt.jpg
I wanna be somewhere warm.
Attached images
dfdf.jpg
Quote from 5tag :You don't get my point. BMW is active in motorsports for a very long time now and they don't "suck".

But I'm an Audi fan boy, I couldn't possibly acknowledge that
Clean stuff
Attached images
clean stuff.png
Been trying rainmeter. I've mixed it with rocketdock (hided on the left. And windows bar at top hided.)

And this picture came by on my laptop from the like 3000 pictures dia. Matched my rainmeter great.
Attached images
Laptop Desktop.jpg

Post your desktop!
(5025 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG