The online racing simulator
[x] Factor Racing
(13 posts, started )
[x] Factor Racing
Hi Guys

[x] Factor Racing is an Australian based team just starting out. The current members are very experienced and have recently split from another team to form their own.

Requirements to join our team are that you are 18 or over and live in the Asia Pacific region. The reason for the localised area is to allow better racing with less lagg.

We race a number of different cars, including the GTR's, Fox and a range of rallycross cars. Hopefully we will be starting a V8 Supercar series based on 1 of the GTR's.

Visit our site at www.xfactorracing.com for server and contact details.

Quote from ozthunder :Hi Guys
We race a number of different cars, including the GTR's, Fox and a range of rallycross cars. Hopefully we will be starting a V8 Supercar series based on 1 of the GTR's.

Indeed, your nick says your demo
Website looks pretty ok, but you're demo racer...
Yes it does ... but thats just a new account we created to post team stuff under. I assure you we are S2 ...

Thats not the full website, Its just a place holder till the new site is ready.
As one of the founding members of this team, I can assure you that we are not demo racers, not crashers and are genuine in setting up a team that isnt affraid to issue or accept a challenge. We will be creating our own team skins and will eventually build up a database of setups to pass onto members should they not have a decent one.

We are generally online everynight from about 6pm aest, sometimes earlier.

The series we are looking at setting up will be consisting of a series of races held at different locations basically to run like a real championship, so there will be a practice session prob 5-10 mins depending on the track, 10 mins qual then a 3-7 lap race. series point will be kept and broadcast onto the website.

A demo day will alse be held one day a week, in hope of attracting junior members. We will be running a competition that once a year someone will get their s2 licence paid for. any more questions, come visit us online in lfs or contact via the site when up and running.
Sounds good, good luck.
#7 - J@tko
Good Luck guys!
Good Luck guys!
man you guys are a joke nothing but a bunch of copy cats and liars and if anyone goes to the site be careful maddog will make you life hell and ruin the team in less that 2 weeks
You mean posts something about his own team in the forum?
But yeah, i dont understand why maddog makes these sites. He only wastes money on this
so as i read from website it's a rFactor team! good luck.
Quote from -NightFly- :so as i read from website it's a rFactor team! good luck.

then why are in lfs forums??? what a joke

[x] Factor Racing
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG