The online racing simulator
Is LFS finished?
(34 posts, closed, started )
Quote from psychometalist :Maybe he's working on the patch instead of answering all the threads that he's working on it?

I'm sure that Scawen&Co will be way happier than us when they release the patch.

Yes, one minute to calm down the community is a waste of time.
#27 - Byku
He already tried to do that ... after few weeks everything starts all over again .

To Scawen: You should program a bot who would post a new thread every few weeks which would say "WE ARE WORKING ON IT... CALM DOWN"... it might do the trick
Quote from Amynue :Yes, one minute to calm down the community is a waste of time.

For some, yes.

Why can't the community calm themselves down? Are they incapable of doing that?
Quote from Amynue :Yes, one minute to calm down the community is a waste of time.

You think a post by Scawen would calm anything down? It would only get worse since he showed a reaction to those senseless posts and threads. IMO.
As long as people want to race, and compete, and feel like they're actually doing what the simulator says they're doing, then LFS lives.

Also, in Race 07 and GTR2 I can hammer the throttle to 100% coming out of corners, with no aids, and maintain control, of almost any car, especially with GTR 2 (Limited play with Race 07). How is that realistic? LFS will make you pay, as you would irl. Torque oversteer hardly exists, just understeer, incredibly easy to simulate. I don't think these two games even simulate downforce.
i'd say all these type of threads are actually a good sign. if i was a dev i'd much rather have a forum full of people screaming for the next update / new content because they love using lFS and want to see it improve rather than a user base who aren't bothered if my brainchild improves in the fuiture as they'll just shift to the next new thing.
u know if you guys think the dev speed is to slow so plz go and buy a other game where u think the development is faster as in lfs
and yes maybe some other games have developed faster but not so good liek in lfs
and say me plz only 1 game where u can talk whit the devs in a forum or private say me only 1 ....
i know only lfs and dont make threads like this... its only spamming the forum ..

The developers can develop when they want in freetime ect i know someone is saying now its her freetime ...
but u kow victor have a family so he wont develop all his free time at lfs he want time whit his family and its good that he have afamily so he is happy
and maybe got more fun in his life.

Regarts Heiko
Well, they do say that no news is good news, plus there has been little bits of feedback here and there so thats even better!

As for people wanting to know what's being done with LFS, while it is nice to hear a bit about whats happening now and again, im sure that a lot people would become very bored by posts from the devs such as 'today 43,513 lines of code were written for 0.6a which will in turn allow X to happen, etc..'

Plus if the devs were on the forums constantly answering posts and questions like this, then when would they have time to do get on with whatever they are doing with LFS??

So no, not finished by any means, and if we aint being told whats being done, i would say that the reason for that is because the devs are busy doing it.
#34 - SamH
No need for this thread. Just spend a few moments reading other threads instead. This is raw sewage/spam.
This thread is closed

Is LFS finished?
(34 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG