The online racing simulator
Can i have 2 S2 Accounts for myself?
(36 posts, closed, started )
im thinking of buying another account for myself but am i allowed to do this?
#2 - wild
I see no reason why you would not be allowed to buy 2 seperate accounts?
I see no reason to buy 2 accounts?
Because i am totally disliked on my other account and i want to start fresh.
ok but then i sugest you to chose more normal nick
Quote from zZL3MONZz :im thinking of buying another account for myself but am i allowed to do this?

you have one to start with? i see "demo user".
hes othr acc is jordan2007 and it has bad rep
#9 - J@tko
Quote from brt900 :hes othr acc is jordan2007 and it has bad rep

You've just made him making a new account totally pointless. And he still won't be un-banned from ERT events
Yh thanks a lot paul.. im not gonna tell you my new account name.

Plus Stop entering me in League's because im off of lfs for a few months i cant be bothered to play.

I have also spoken to wilko about my Ban on IMA and i am happy as it is.

And when i do come back, No One will know what my name is.

BTW Im banned on the forum on My other account Hense why im on this one.
Oh, I think it will be fairly evident when you make the new account. You can change your name, but you will always still act the same way No offence or attack intended BTW, it's just the truth...
Yeh i know what you mean, but im going to try and stay off of the forums as much as i can.

Im Ruining it for myself and Annoying quite a lot of people.

But there is one person who i will never forget, he knows who he is and hes the reason i got banned. If i Knew who he was in real life, i would Torture him.

But sadly i dont know him.
Maybe your banned because YOUR actions?
Well it was a few things, thats why i need a new start, i starting to see how i am acting.. and literally i can see im a spoilt Brat Now :@

I Want to act more grown up when i come back.
#17 - wild
Well It's good to see that you think you need to start fresh. I'm sure many members throughout this community will be thankful if you do act mature on these forums. There is no need to act immature in the first place.

Let me be the first to congratulate you on realising that you come across spoiled to other LFS Forum members.
Yeh i can see it now.

But seriously anyone who still thinks im a spoilt Brat..

I Have only got a car, Have i spoken about anything else in my life? No..

My dads a scaffolder FTW!
My Mum works at a school...

I Live in a 3 bedroom house.
Woo? ....

So sorry to everyone who i have annoyed, I Wasnt meant to act 'Spoilt' Im Just looking forward to racing.
Quote from zZL3MONZz :Yeh i can see it now.

But seriously anyone who still thinks im a spoilt Brat..

I Have only got a car, Have i spoken about anything else in my life? No..

My dads a scaffolder FTW!
My Mum works at a school...

I Live in a 3 bedroom house.
Woo? ....

So sorry to everyone who i have annoyed, I Wasnt meant to act 'Spoilt' Im Just looking forward to racing.

personally i don't think your spoilt if i called you it over Skype i haven't meant it but your just not i mean yes you have a car but that don't mean your spoilt to me being spoilt is whatever you ask for you get like if you were spoilt youd have a ginetta junior and a 1k pc do you? no didn't think so you should really stop putting yourself down and lighten up if other people think your are then f**k them that's there problem not yours. and go on skype need to talk to you
Quote from zZL3MONZz :Yh thanks a lot paul.. im not gonna tell you my new account name.

Plus Stop entering me in League's because im off of lfs for a few months i cant be bothered to play.

I have also spoken to wilko about my Ban on IMA and i am happy as it is.

And when i do come back, No One will know what my name is.

BTW Im banned on the forum on My other account Hense why im on this one.

That's because you're not wanted around - Don't return... that's the idea.
Thanks, but im not gonna tell you when i return and who i am, Im Not even going to tell BRT and i talk to him on skype.

Im only banned for 2 weeks..
Quote from zZL3MONZz :Thanks, but im not gonna tell you when i return and who i am, Im Not even going to tell BRT and i talk to him on skype.

come on skype need tell you something
ok jordan is offiacly not a spoilt brat if he was he wouldnt go to scrap yard looking for parts for his car
Quote from brt900 :ok jordan is offiacly not a spoilt brat if he was he wouldnt go to scrap yard looking for parts for his car

Who cares?
#25 - Jakg
Unfortunately I think you'll give it away on your new account - you just don't seem to change, Jordan200- I mean, errr "zZL3MONZz"
This thread is closed

(36 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG