The online racing simulator
LFS Physics are just TERRIBLE, Here's why:
I just can't beleive it...

I've NEVER seen pylons behave the way they do in LFS!

It's apalling! Seeing them spin wildly upside down for ages really detracts from the pylon realism... I hope they fix this or I just can't play LFS anymore!

Yes I am being a wiseguy sorry I just could not resist enraging you with the thread title and making you look!
My god. Now I see it. I've been racing an unfinished product for more than 3 years. What a waste of money, I really regret buying S2.
Why doesn't the Multiplayer button feel like a real button? :zombie:
#4 - Micha
Yeah...LFS is the worst game ever!!!!
And the Devs are gone with the money.
I quit.
:ices_rofl
#7 - Lible
And why can't i get out of my car! I want to go shopping at South City. And where is a baby seat for my friend?

I'll have to sell my license.

What a bad game.

And why don't reversed tracks have reversed text?

This post was writed by a fool.
Quote from Lible :This post was writed by a fool.

:hihi:
#9 - OPK
ROFL Tweak ^^
Quote from Tweaker :Why doesn't the Multiplayer button feel like a real button? :zombie:

It's not a problem with LFS, I think the reason you getting that problem is cause you have the wrong display type. What your looking for and I feel you need, is a hyrogighic model, as that has much more feel when you touch the buttons in general
-
(AK-Chester) DELETED by AK-Chester : Wrong thread ;-)
Quote from Lible : And where is a baby seat for my friend?

Now theres an idea....

you can put extra people in the cars....so I think the next patch should have the option to put a baby in a baby seat in the cars!

Imagine looking backwards and seing some little kid straped in...with his crash helmet on...

Why has nobody thought of this!!! ??
Quote from Iron_Maiden :Now theres an idea....

you can put extra people in the cars....so I think the next patch should have the option to put a baby in a baby seat in the cars!

Imagine looking backwards and seing some little kid straped in...with his crash helmet on...

That is really quite a cool idea. But there there will be all of these Mothers Against Babys In Fast Racing Cars With A Racer Behind The Wheel or 'MAB'IF'RC'WAR'BTW'.
Yes but you can only use it at KY
Quote from Tweaker :Why doesn't the Multiplayer button feel like a real button? :zombie:

maybe its because your mouse.. isnt really a mouse
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Yes but you can only use it at KY

That should read "You can only use it WITH KY" as you would have to lube everyone up to fit 15 people in a mini

Try covering it with a nice suede fabric and padding it. I've also put some leather piping around mine for effect.
LFS needs guns, pure and simple.

Vehicle mounted ones.

C'mon, who hasn't wanted to pump a heat seeker in to that uncatchable hot lapper at Blackwood?

Quote from farcar :LFS needs guns, pure and simple.

Vehicle mounted ones.

C'mon, who hasn't wanted to pump a heat seeker in to that uncatchable hot lapper at Blackwood?

In that case there will be some calling for counter measures chaff and flare
Quote from B2B@300 :In that case there will be some calling for counter measures chaff and flare

And the old favorite: The Oil Slick.
Quote from farcar :And the old favorite: The Oil Slick.

don't forget the tacks...
I want 120mm double barrel machine cannon turret to my UF1. Or two, one in front and another behind. And cloaking device. Starship enterprise would be nice too
ill tempered sea-bass
Quote from Iron_Maiden :Now theres an idea....

I'm sure Scawen's already got that one covered

Quote from V4forlife :
ill tempered sea-bass

erm, yes and one of those too
#24 - mr_x
Quote from v4forlife :ill tempered sea-bass

what about giant mutated ones?? might just fit in the UF1 with a bit of a squeeze
And when am I gonna' get my Blaupunkt stereo for my FZR??? I mean, it already has that rich simulated wood grain trim and leather seats.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG