Round 3 - Post Race Discussion
Well..
#2 - Osco
couldn't do crap with the set I put together. Qualified 10th, finished 10th in the first race. Could have been better. 2nd race ended after 40 seconds after hitting Demec (IIRC) who was on the straight. Nowhere to go but straight into him unfortunately...
Maybe better next races tho
My dad reset the internet..
Osco im sorry for that crash but i got taken out by JPeace... i was drafting behind Shaw then he dcrashed into me...
#5 - Osco
np mate. Don't think there was much we could do there...
#6 - 5haz
Some good racing tonight, some rather crap racing too, but overall great to see some people show up! Lets keep it up!

Sorry to who I clipped on lap one race 2, a certain someone caused me to get on the grass and then slide across the track.

Otherwise good fun, ballsed up race 1 because I was using r3s because r2s were overheating, a small setup change aletr and I was slowly catching Mr Alien in first, unfortunately the race didn't last long enough and I was just a bit too slow.

My championship position is very much under threat.

Will replays be available anywhere?
What an evening ,

Really enjoyed that return to the track in LFS, it's been quite some time and that was really fun. I didn't qualify too great, 13th I think, but well pleased to see such a grid there.

Started ok and ended up 7th by the end of lap one, caught the grass entering the final corner soon after as slipped back to 10th or lower, but alas, still going.

Next number 17 half-spun trying to overtake someone and ended up in the middle of the track, he stayed stationary for a moment before moving forward a little, and this was when I ran into him, trip through the gravel, several places lost, but still going.

A few laps later, someone else.. cant remember the number now, but caught him and passed fairly and cleanly, he lined up for a repass at the next corner, but with a lack of overlap there was contact which sent him spinning out backwards. It was one of those risky moves, he took a risk, it didnt work out in his favor, but I think he kept going.

Made it back up to 6th in the end for Race 1. That will do me.

Race 2 wasnt all that great, but a good start put me up in 4th or 5th by the end of lap one, where it started to go downhill after that.. Somewhat worn tyres and some stationary tyres ended my hopes in the pitlane.. twice!

9th I think (last) at the end of that one, not the best, but I really did enjoy that. Hope to see most of you there again next time.

Cheers
#8 - 5haz
Any chance we could see the championship points please?
I have nearly rescued the round 3&4s results, and then i should do the race last night's results,
Shout up if you need a hand!
Hi there!

I had a good quali, finished in 14th position out of 16, but thats good for my poor driving experience...

Race 1, was ok, i was able to drive constant laptimes, and to "keep my nose clean". I finished as 7th, which suprised me very much.

Race 2, also was ok, but i had a lack of concentration in the middle of the race and spun before start/finish, and nearly ended up in the sandtrap . Finished in 8th position, not bad.

Sorry to say, but i had to pull out of this league, cause of the new start time on friday night . It´s impossible for me to be online at this time.

A good league, the admins shows will to keep it alive and with about 16 drivers on track its very funny. Good luck with the next races.

EDIT:
Replays:
Replay Race 1
Replay Race 2

Cheers
My sincere apologies fellas, am getting married next weekend and have been mega-busy, I was finished for the day with plenty of time to spare for the race last night, but then forgot completely until it was about 1900. I looked on LFS World and you were already into your 32-lap race.

Again, sorry I didn't turn up, I really intended to but my brain (memory) let me down again.

I will definitely be there for the race after I come back from honeymoon
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :My sincere apologies fellas, am getting married next weekend and have been mega-busy, I was finished for the day with plenty of time to spare for the race last night, but then forgot completely until it was about 1900. I looked on LFS World and you were already into your 32-lap race.

Again, sorry I didn't turn up, I really intended to but my brain (memory) let me down again.

I will definitely be there for the race after I come back from honeymoon

Marriage is no excuse,
Poor race 1 for me, picked up some grass on the tyres lap 1 which left me scrambling for grip the next few corners. Made far too many mistakes due to my growing frustration and eventually finished in about 7th place.

Race 2 was much better. Got myself into a solid 6th position and slowly closed the gap to 5th position before having a decent battle and taking the place. From then on it was an easy drive to 4th position.

All in all i enjoyed the race, some very good racing in most circumstances and for one of my least favourite cars, im pretty pleased with 4th when you consider the standard of the drivers around me in the race.

See you next Friday!

btw, have a great day Joe!
Yeah, congratulations Joe
Oh, gratz Joe!

Is that the reason why the iTCC was moved?
What are the current championship standing? You've already missed 2 rounds and "now" would be a good idea to see where we all are...
#18 - 5haz
Indeed gratz to Joe.

And yes, sorry to be a pain in the behind, but can we see the championship standings, pretty please?
I'll yell at James to sort them
#21 - 5haz
Thanks a lot.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG