The online racing simulator
Seasons nearing the end, now what? part 2
S2L:
I like open S2L league as it is, but I have a few ideas to it.
1. Don't use TBO class on short distance races. (FXO will always rule)
2. Add restricted LX4 (20%?) and MRT.

FOR:
Nice idea to have formula league. I enjoy racing there. BUT we can't race formulas for the whole time.

1. Can we switch each season different cars? For instance this season we are racing formulas. Next season let's take TBO class + LX4.
2. When TBO+LX4 class will be driven:
We will choose only 1 car from TBO class, what you will use for whole season. It means you will benefit and detriment/hinder from it's preferences. Of course race will take almost the same amount of time like FOR (maybe a bit less, but surely more than S2L). LX4 races will be a bit "free" like 2 or 3 (4?) races during whole season to take a break from TBO class races.

LeMans:
I like the idea where you can change drivers in team. But, there won't be so many cars on track and if we want to race for 3hours, it will become very boring in that few figures we see on races now (cars_now/2 = 5?).

1. I would leave it as it is now, but I'll shorten the times between them. what about every 3 weeks? And lenght of race has to be added. Two hours can be good. (2,5?) We already do that now... S2L (30mins + for race.. 1,5hour) (No S2L race that week).
2. Another point.. Again, I am for choosing only the 1 car for le mans. (from 3 possible)
3. We can make le mans consisting from GTRs and mini-GTRs it would be bigger fun (maybe)

That's my ideas about AB.. I hope, some will be usefull.
Long live to AB league!
Well my post got lost with the official forum, so i will write again what i thought.

I didn't drive the S2L, so i have no opinion on that. It must be a great league because it has a big startingfield.

The formula league was great. The races were long enough to make pitstops more then just a mandatory stop-and-go. I think for the next season it would be nice to have a league where people must stick to the same car (TBO, GTR or mini GTR) for a season.

The lemans races were to short. Driverswaps during a race would be cool as long as it is not mandatory. I think i will drive the whole race for myself if it's not longer then 2 hours.

About the shorter times between Lemans races, maybe it's an idea to not have an Formula and Lemans race at the same time but to do them after each other. So next season a Lemans Season, the season after that a formula season, and after that a Scirocco or LX season. I think it could be fun to drive the same car for severall races, you will get to know the car better.
Will there be an announcement soon about the format for next season? Just asking as the S2 League is coming to a close in a few weeks time. We have built up the grids in this league and it would be a shame to lose that momentum.
Quote from thesloth :Will there be an announcement soon about the format for next season? Just asking as the S2 League is coming to a close in a few weeks time. We have built up the grids in this league and it would be a shame to lose that momentum.

This week (maybe tonight) the admins will have a teamspeak meeting about the new season. So hopefully, next week we can show some signs of the new season. So watch the site!!

I also hope that winDOS will have repaired the forum and the PM-system by then.
#5 - Riel
2h le mans!
The gtr's to the max, fueling, tires etc!

Now the fueltank is not getting empty
I wouldn't mind a longer LM race; say 2 hours. Or, maybe a 4 hour race, with optional driver changes (maybe the people who run the whole race by themselves get some sort of a bonus... :shrug Maybe even one 6- or 12-hour race during the season as a real endurance race.

S2L is fun, though; lots of cars can equal lots of crashes (I got spun in the second turn of Sunday's race), but it's nice having lots of people to race against.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG