10 Shock.fx - #9 +7 laps
11 Ocrana Racing FXO GTR - #11 +7 laps
12 teamnic - #8 +8 laps
13 n!faculty racing 2 - #17 +9 laps
14 Team ITEK - #22 +11 laps
15 Pedal To The Metal Racing 2 - #24 +16 laps
16 1ST|Racing - #25 +20 laps

I think you can fit one extra smile in at the right, just a small one though

Congratulations to Cyber, and a big thank you to all the teams who drove. Another time we do a race without any DNFs or DSQs. Great, see you next time
lol, i think andreas has smiled enough for all of us here at cyber. Really nicely driven by the guys, and it would have been close if pod didnt hit the sand near the end.

grats to all teams, its no easy thing finishing a 6hr race like this.

looking forward to next race
Grats, cyber.. superb work
#5 - sazea
Good job the cyber
That was a very nice race , Thanks everybody
nice guys... you all deserved this win

Big thanks to the MoE guys for having such a league and also to the other teams for the good race
Congrats to Cyber and Pod!
#8 - iboos
Congrats cyber great performance

thx 4 racing to all Teams
Congratulations Cyber Racing!

Thank you all for a nice race. We ourselves had a very bad start and were very unfortunate in a couple of occasions (2 discos, computer crash, a DT for accidentally pressing f8 instead of f9, a very unlucky timing for giving that DT (in our in-lap, so we had no fuel left to do the extra lap after the drive through), driver change bug which put us somewhere near T4 directly in between a battle of 2 other cars, and so on...) but we've certainly learnt from all this and will be back in Kyoto for a better performance.

Also, a big thanks to the administrators Frankmd and Hoellsen and everyone else behind the scenes for a neatly organised event.
Congratulations to the winners

Hopefully i can race the next one again
Great racing! Grats to the winners!
Congrats to the winners.
Well I'm pretty unhappy with our result, I had a nice 1st stint but after that everything went downhill. After my 1st stop I've lost my rythm doing stupid mistakes. After my 2nd stop I had an unfortunate crash with H. Piriiste. Had to pit again and didn't change the tyres what proved to be the wrong decision latter on. Cause of this accident my front right tyre lasted one lap less and I had a blown tyre in lap 50 (ironically on the same place where I had my accident before). Well and 5 min before the end of the race I also had a disconnect. So for our team and me it was a very hard weekend. Only positif thing I can see was our 10th place in quali and that we were the best FXR Team there.
Congratulations to the Winners
gratz cyb0rg racing
Grats to the winner! And to everybody, that crossed the line after 6 hours.

I think, the fuel consumption of our FZR costs us the win here. And the fact, that team cyber made simply no mistakes, especially the afterburner Uros Belak made us look really old. Grats to an exellent team-performance there.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG