The online racing simulator
battlefield 2
(19 posts, started )
battlefield 2
does anyone have a free download of this? i know... im cheap...
im not looking for a torrent cause them are virus infected.. and sorry if im not allowed to post this just delete it if im not
not very smart are you
There's no point actually, you cant play online. Must have a account with a valid cd-key. But in single mode, its fun to play too - will get tired very fast.
Free, but not a torrent, Is that a new thing?

Quote from hazaky :There's no point actually, you cant play online. Must have a account with a valid cd-key. But in single mode, its fun to play too - will get tired very fast.

What he said ^
lol i have a acc for css and BF1/2 and i still downloaded the game and play on hacked servers

you know why?

i cant be fooked rembering my accounts :P
#7 - Jakg
It costs less than £8 - thats just over 2 hours work at the minimum a 16-year old could work at, or about an hour and a half at £5 ph...
Quote from mutt107 :does anyone have a free download of this? i know... im cheap...
im not looking for a torrent cause them are virus infected.. and sorry if im not allowed to post this just delete it if im not

It's good that you're cheap as it only costs £7.45 with all the booster packs
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
Quote from simscube :In America, it still costs up to $40 for that particular pack you speak of

But its still a stupid request, IDK why anyone would want to pirate a game that the base alone is like $10. I've rented games for that almost! Its incredibly cheap.

Becuase some ppl can aford money for games (?)
Quote from Inouva :Becuase some ppl can aford money for games (?)

If you meant can't, then you shouldn't be owning them should you?

I can't afford a Ferrari, doesn't mean I'm thus allowed to go out and steal one.
#11 - Jakg
Quote from Inouva :Becuase some ppl can aford money for games (?)

If £7.85 is too much for you then your PC won't play BF2.
Quote from pb32000 :If you meant can't, then you shouldn't be owning them should you?

I can't afford a Ferrari, doesn't mean I'm thus allowed to go out and steal one.

Quote from Jakg :If £7.85 is too much for you then your PC won't play BF2.

Tipical of bout , allways atacking me , and Yes i have a better pc ,Oh and yes i have a Original BF2 key

So STFU
#13 - Jakg
Attacking YOU?!

My post wasn't even directed at you!

Get over yourself.

I was saying that if £7.85 was too much to pay, then your PC would probably have onboard GFX and BF2 wouldn't run.

STFU in return.
My post was directed at you. For essentially saying stealing is fine if you can't afford it. Why shouldn't anyone respond to that?

Man up.
Quote from pb32000 :Man up.

Considering that Inouva's a girl, I find that comment pretty amusing
Quote from MAD3.0LT :lol i have a acc for css and BF1/2 and i still downloaded the game and play on hacked servers

you know why?

i cant be fooked rembering my accounts :P

what servers are hacked as i have BF2 and want to play online.
Quote from pb32000 :My post was directed at you. For essentially saying stealing is fine if you can't afford it. Why shouldn't anyone respond to that?

Man up.

Oh , so the music you have in your pc , is all legal ? or all your programs are using also are legal?? , or your windows?

i beat you have more ilegal things in your pc that the fact one user wants play "Pirated Bf2 online"

and get in your little brain , i´m a girl kthxbye

@jack , sorry , you are right
Quote from Inouva :Oh , so the music you have in your pc , is all legal ? or all your programs are using also are legal?? , or your windows?

i beat you have more ilegal things in your pc that the fact one user wants play "Pirated Bf2 online"

and get in your little brain , i´m a girl kthxbye

@jack , sorry , you are right

So what if I do? I'm not the one justifying it by saying I couldn't afford it.

Why should your gender change anything? It's an expression, I don't suddenly change my tone because I'm talking to a female...
well it seems like i caused too much trouble sorry

battlefield 2
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG