The online racing simulator
Praise be to Clownpaint.
(16 posts, started )
Praise be to Clownpaint.
Thanks for the racing on your server last night mate. New track and car combo for me, but some good moments . . .If I only I hadn't got too drunk . . . .lol

Bring on more new track and car combo's. There is only so much Aston GTR's a man can take.
wow, the broad interest of this thread and the sheer scope of its content and relevance towards the rest of the users in this forum is astounding.
thanks for letting me practice my english.
U gotta love sarcasm!!!

btw i agree with funnybear more combos of tracks and gtr's are needed on the servers.....
i was on clown's serv last night as well, but i kept randomly getting kicked...

some good stuff though, but i was very slow as i was still developing an RB4 set for westhill.

also praise him for providing RTDC server
Quote from Funnybear :There is only so much Aston GTR's a man can take.

Gotta agree on that. There are so many fun combos out there, yet it always ends up being Aston Nat GTR :/
Quote from KiDCoDEa :wow, the broad interest of this thread and the sheer scope of its content and relevance towards the rest of the users in this forum is astounding.
thanks for letting me practice my english.

It's relevant. It's about LFS *Shrug*and it's had a few hits so it must be reasonable interesting to the rest of the users on this forum.

And it's not problem letting you practice your English, you need all the practice you can get.

Gawd, say something nice for a change and people knock you back for it . . . From now on I shall just be bitter and twisted.
If all the AS nat servers could switch to AS nat reversed I'd step in. But no more AS nat in gtr, it's just over used already. Tracks like westhil reversed, ky2 reversed and ky3 reversed are something you see so rarely.

Fe black with XRR is little too hard for most. You may get 10 people start a race but only handful will finish

EDIT: funnybear, your posts are so twisted
Yea. I know. Warped state of mind.
#9 - richy
Quote from Funnybear :It's relevant. It's about LFS *Shrug*and it's had a few hits so it must be reasonable interesting to the rest of the users on this forum.

And it's not problem letting you practice your English, you need all the practice you can get.

Gawd, say something nice for a change and people knock you back for it . . . From now on I shall just be bitter and twisted.

rofl
Quote from Funnybear :Bring on more new track and car combo's. There is only so much Aston GTR's a man can take.

I have moved on from Ashton national too, I was just several laps shy of 5000 in the FXR and I finally got bored of it.
5000 laps? :faint:

I barely have more than 1000, all aston tracks & cars combined.
#12 - Jakg
Quote from AndroidXP :5000 laps? :faint:

I barely have more than 1000, all aston tracks & cars combined.

hmmm, if i said ive had S2 for 3 months, and ive already done 1000 laps of the oval, youd probably say something insulting!
Normally yes, but I realise that lapcount on the oval says nothing at all, so I won't bother
Well, i, for one, approve of positive threads. It's one thing to complain
about all the negative threads, but to complain about positive threads
also ? Nawwww, this is good stuff. So, is this when we group hug or
what ? :grouphug:
Group hugging, hmmmmm. *Trouser Rub*

Hey Cropsy. You got a welsh flag in your info, where be you bra?

I'm in Cardiff, not a welshy by birth (proper english me), but the bird lived here so I came to her.
err...bra??

I'm in Brecon, home of the Brecon jazz and where everyone is on drugs.

Praise be to Clownpaint.
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG