The online racing simulator
demo drag quick question
(4 posts, started )
demo drag quick question
hi i got a question for u guys here it is i drag on s2 and demo. But when i drag on demo some people get to leave so much earlier then me with out jumpstarting. Even if i start 2 cars behind i get jump start and they don't whats going on kinda hard to enjoy it when ppl get to leave so much earlier then u can i got comcast for connection
maybe they're flooring it and then slowly letting out the clutch before the lights go green? there is a speed/distance you can go that doesn't seem to trigger the false start penalty built into lfs...

if it's not that, then they are jumping the gun in some other fashion that i don't know of (never dragged on BL1, so i don't know how it keeps track of race starts).
You can start before the light hit the green without jumpstart. Insim has that problem, also there are like 10 demo racers trying to start from same line. No space to move at all there man.
yea u can start before green way before green i go on last yellow but still they are 2 cars already in front of me very strange seems like there lights are faster then mine or something i been dragging for long time i know every trick there is to it but i cant figure this out it did happen to me i leave on the 2 yellow and not jumpstart warning nothing but like i said i believe some ppl are getting lights turn on before i do i might be wrong though

demo drag quick question
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG