The online racing simulator
Jat@ckto sez yeah! I'm kinda experienced, but slow, so I can be in the LFSBC

LFS Username: Timdpr
Number: 616
Class: LFSBC

If I'm winning by a large margin etc (very unlikely) I'll change classes.
If size doesn't matter how come vibrators aren't 3 inches long and crooked?

Interesting fact: A shark will only attack you if you're wet.

Just solving your sig problem.
Aw man. Just did a 1:34:90 hot lap and tried to upload but I can't cause it's on Z10 lol
Quote from Mike Bingo :If size doesn't matter how come vibrators aren't 3 inches long and crooked?

Interesting fact: A shark will only attack you if you're wet.

Just solving your sig problem.

Ah, thank you good sir! 'Twas meant in jest, however that interesting fact of yours will do nicely!
Got my XFG/BL1 1:34:90 hotlap uploaded.
Quote from JO53PHS :etc.

Crap, I've done that a few times recently! I thought it looked wrong.

Thanks for pointing that out!
Quote from J@tko :
  • 15,000 Online KM (9321 Online Miles) in LFS
  • Current WR Holder
  • Participation in any major LFS League [IGTC, MoE, STCC, LFSPS, LFSWS (If we've missed any obvious ones out please do say)]
  • Participation in any other 2 Leagues/Events

... Electronic Sports League (Sports) (Live for Speed) Pro Series... or short EPS

it could happen somehow that some german / austrian one out of the EPS starts here... ok the chances are bigger to win in the lottery
LFS Username: IVAN.F
Number: 24
Class:NDRC
LFS Username: DimitarBG
Number: 27
Class:Beginner's Class
250 Online Miles (402 Online KM)
An uploaded hotlap within 103% on any combo in the LFSBC calendar.
Quote from J@tko :Which Aston combo has a WR of 1.20????

I did it on FE5R i think is the number but its FE Rallycross rev where the wr is 1.18.?? (1.18.0 i think) by _meutesz_ (sorry if name is spelt wrong) and i did a 1.20.3 and it says on lfsworld that 103% of 1.18.0 is 1.20.422 so i went quicker than the 103% target time but it wont let me upload
You can't upload replays with patch Z10.

You'll need to download a new copy of LFS, on patch Z, and then do the hotlap on that.
Quote from Timdpr :Jat@ckto sez yeah! I'm kinda experienced, but slow, so I can be in the LFSBC

LFS Username: Timdpr
Number: 8
Class: LFSBC

If I'm winning by a large margin etc (very unlikely) I'll change classes.

Can you change your number, because J@tko is using that number.

And smartasses, please don't say that J@tko is in a different class, because it makes no difference. The drivers will be in the same race, and therefore they need different numbers.
LFS Username: mrspeed21
Number: 46
Class: NDRC

lol i thought that iam in NDRC class that's why i took the number 21

* 33518 online KMs
* 1 WR
and i am actually in "IGC cup"
Quote from JO53PHS :Can you change your number, because J@tko is using that number.

And smartasses, please don't say that J@tko is in a different class, because it makes no difference. The drivers will be in the same race, and therefore they need different numbers.

It took 3 days to answer my first question and 5 days to notice that

Updated, now #616
Quote from mrspeed21 :LFS Username: mrspeed21
Number: 21
Class: NDRC

Number 21 is taken, please choose a different number.
LFS Username: shaun463
Number: 23
Class: Not actually sure - see 'Other:'
Other: Had an incident in an earlier NDR event. I am a pretty crappy driver but:

* 15,000 Online KM (9321 Online Miles) in LFS: Yes
* Current WR Holder No
* Participation in any major LFS League [IGTC, MoE, STCC, LFSPS, LFSWS (If we've missed any obvious ones out please do say)]: I suppose H2H
* Participation in any other 2 Leagues/Events: Yes
Doesn't it have more to do with how you succeedent in the previous leagues? Say H2H is should be a pretty noobfriendly (:P) league to do, so unless you won the bloody thing it shouldn't be an obstacle.
He didn't win but he turned up 5 minutes before the start of an event proudly announcing that he didn't even practice a single lap and going on to be a hazard in warmup and destroy the laps of several other drivers.
LFSBC it is for him, then
Quote from zeugnimod :He didn't win but he turned up 5 minutes before the start of an event proudly announcing that he didn't even practice a single lap and going on to be a hazard in warmup and destroy the laps of several other drivers.

This guy is 10... What do you exept?
Quote from zeugnimod :Age isn't an excuse.

Of course it isn't... But I think it can explain some strange behiaviours...
But that doesn't make the behaviours any better.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG