The online racing simulator
Head-To-Head: Winter Series '09 - All Star Cup - Broadcast

(March 2009) Sim Racing Society and Head-To-Head are pleased to announce that we will be holding an all-star event for all the best drivers from the latest series of Head-To-Head. Champion, Nolan Scott, will be hoping to secure the ultimate crown as he battles his closest rivals from the previous season as they all vye for the title of Head-To-Head: All-Star. The event will take place over three different car/track combinations, in which ten drivers will battle it out in races of two, to score points to make a final total and decide the winner.

Car/Track Combos:
Event 1: LX6 @ AS1R
Event 2: FBM @ SO6
Event 3: UF1 @ FE1R

The event will be broadcast live at the H2H Mogulus Page
Held at 1900GMT/UTC on Saturday March 14th, the event will be available thanks to the following kind sponsors:

Sonicrealms Racing - Providing the official servers of Head-To-Head
Joe Keaveney from iCON Racing will be providing the broadcast video and audio.
Mogulus - Free broadcasting platform

If you can join us, we look forward to having you watch this amazing spectacle.

Happy Racing,

Michael Passingham, SRS Media Guy
#3 - J@tko
Looking forward to it - are you commentating?
Quote from J@tko :Looking forward to it - are you commentating?

Yes. Along with Jonathan Palmer. (for a change)
Sweet! I will be watching..... Zeug, you in?
Quote from zeugnimod :Yes, and I will fail.

Yes you will, and i'll enjoy watching you

j/k, i'll cheer for you.
The event will be starting in around 5 and a half hours.
:bump:

Edit: Argh, not needed anymore.
Epic timing there.
20 mins to go, broadcast up...

Pizza and beer in.

Let it all begin
Meh no way to race, internet is too damn crap today.. can't even watch the broadcast properly...
I'm very sorry for not making it, I gave Hugo a text but unfortunately he didn't receive it.

I was playing golf today, and got a belt of a golf ball full force into the leg, its swolen up to be the size of a cabbage. I was also watching the Ireland match in the pub, but didn't get home in time.
Patrick quicker than Nolan and Dave.........

definition of h4x!

Great viewing btw guys
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Yes. Along with Jonathan Palmer. (for a change)

He takes a lot of sandwich breaks
Soo... Where's my on-demand file?
The broadcast is already on-demand since about 10 minutes after the event ended.
Quote from zeugnimod :The broadcast is already on-demand since about 10 minutes after the event ended.

The only page I get is one where I can bookmark the channel or add it to (crappy) facebook... When I search for it on that page it doesn't find anything... Can you point me to the right page, as that one is clearly useless...
Go to http://www.mogulus.com/headtohead, wait until the page is loaded, click on "On-Demand", select "Winter Series" and you are able to select any of the 3 rounds.
Seriously, this is what I get:
Attached images
site.jpg
Quote from bbman :Seriously, this is what I get:

I can't actually remember how to solve that problem. I used to get it as well.
Enable JS.
Quote from boothy :Enable JS.

I have... Got it running in FireFox now, don't know what's wrong with it in Opera...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG