The online racing simulator
WTCC - 2009 Season
(116 posts, started )
well it will be a bit hard for Tarquini to move to BMW as they're only running 2 cars next season under Team RBM for Priaulx and Farfus
Quote from Zdenek CZE :

+1 .

He's only retiring from the WTCC though, let's hope he ends up somewhere good next year. Bit of a hero of mine.
Quote from Timdpr :+1 .

He's only retiring from the WTCC though, let's hope he ends up somewhere good next year. Bit of a hero of mine.

He's doing the Italian Super Tourisme thing, where they race RS4's n stuff
its called Superstars and it looks like Fabrizio Giovanardi is off there too
JGTC FTW

Edit: or wrc
how can JGTC be good if you're a touring car fan, the clue is in the name of JGTC
Gio not going to the WTCC?
Quote from trebor901 :how can JGTC be good if you're a touring car fan, the clue is in the name of JGTC

TBH i like all forms of racing and i will watch anykind... well except for the american redneck stuff
yeah and unfortunately one is for the tosser that is Augusto Farfus, RBM will certainly know that they're employing him next year after race 1 when they look at their parts bill
Quote from trebor901 :yeah and unfortunately one is for the tosser that is Augusto Farfus,

And I thought I was the only one who didn't like him.
Quote from BlueFlame :And I thought I was the only one who didn't like him.

You definately aren't.
Quote from blakehoo88 :JGTC FTW

Edit: or wrc

Its called Super GT now and has been for some time.

V8SC> WTCC> SUPER GT> BTCC > DTM
Quote from BlueFlame :And I thought I was the only one who didn't like him.

Well RBM will definately know they're running him when they look at their spares bill after race 1 of next season
Quote from trebor901 :yeah and unfortunately one is for the tosser that is Augusto Farfus, RBM will certainly know that they're employing him next year after race 1 when they look at their parts bill

Quote from trebor901 :Well RBM will definately know they're running him when they look at their spares bill after race 1 of next season

You've said that once already. Think of a new insult

WTCC - 2009 Season
(116 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG