The online racing simulator
WTCC - 2009 Season
(116 posts, started )
Oops. :o I can't work out what's wrong, but here's the youtube vid of it.
UNSafety car Strikes back .

PS I Know why i dont see SC in LFS.
Just shows how retarted WTCC is right now
well it was good seeing those TDI's struggle for once
#80 - JCTK
Quote from DevilDare :Just shows how retarted WTCC is right now

it's being run by the FIA after all~
you call this racing?

all i see is bumpercars, i don't think there was a single drver in that race that wasn't damaged after the 1st lap.
Race 14= FAIL but thats better than F1 ,much more action and drama.
I want to play my GTR Evo with WTCC's again
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :By the way... It seems that the Seafty Car didn't even had the authorisation to enter in the track.

http://www.touringcartimes.com/news.php?id=3492

2:22 of this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... VKEUs&feature=related

I don't know who the guy is that is stood at the exit of the pit lane, but he waves the safety car out. I'm sure that ultimately there is communication between race officials and the safety car driver, so the above is puzzling. Is the role of that guy to tell the safety car to go? Is his role simply to tell the safety car it's safe to exit the pits? Is he just lost?
Awesome, WTCC coming to Valencia next week and its FREE.

If any LFSsers feels like meeting, Im definitely gonna be there on sunday
Yeah, WTCC is generally unorganised, we could saw it at Pau and we can see it now, I think that most of those punished cars couldn't be punished if they knew about it. Seriously, to me it sounds like someone changed it on friday lunch and then just sent some small letter about it so noone could see it. It's hyperbolized idea though. Tbh I can't imagine wtcc without BMW.
:bump:

Tarquini gets the title at Macau, 2 points in front of Yvan Muller.

http://www.touringcartimes.com/news.php?id=4222

Great battle between these two guys, too bad Seat put some too much silly team orders during the last 4 races, this really ruined the show IMHO.

On another note, the WTCC showed once again a great unorganisation after doing a Sepang '09:doh: Hope Engstler is okay anyway.
#91 - JJ72
the race is such a bore, team strategies basically killed most of the decent racing.
Yea, but all in all almost every race has showed something, it's very rare in racing series nowadays... Although it looked like Seat domination troughout the whole season they were lucky enough not to be beaten by BMW in manufactures and I'd say in drivers champ too. Anyway I hope for Chevrolet improvement in next season and also afaik there should be less Seats because of withdrawal of some teams.
Pity it was at 5-6h morning
Too early for me to watch the race, was sleeping
Andre Couto should be banned for his twatish ignorance of the double waved yellows. And why did the old grandad have to win the title?

At least Muller has seen sense and left SEAT
Quote from austosport.com :Engstler sustained a broken left collarbone, a concussion and heavy bruising to his upper body in the impact. He was taken to hospital but has been released and is arranging to fly back to Europe as soon as possible.

Get well soon Franz.
glad everyone was ok because that was one of the scariest crashes in touring cars ive seen for a long time. Just the way the drivers side's were the worst affected on them 2 BMW's
Quote from Intermediate07 :poor Franz Engstler

he got crashed 2 times in the season one time by the shit SC and now by porteiro

no he crashed into Portiero it was Porteiro that hit the wall first
Video of the crash...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em-1ZfzbtYQ

Franz Engstler had nowhere to go, but what the hell was Andre Couto doing? It looked like he was going into the turn without any consideration for the double waved yellows and now a driver has been injured because of it.
-
(5haz) DELETED by 5haz
pretty disappointing final event for the season. I'm glad SEAT are running less cars next year. Seems like an odd circuit to choose for the last race of a season. The only real chance to make a place is if someone crashes. The only passing in the first race was team orders and then drivers trying to let others pass so they can be on pole for race 2 . pretty bad.
As a replacement for leaving Nicola Larini Chevrolet signs Yvan Muller for 2010

Also, this season was last for Alex Zanardi - clicky

On the unofficial note, I heard of Tarquini thinking about leaving Seat as well and moving into BMW to find a new challenge for him.

WTCC - 2009 Season
(116 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG