The online racing simulator
auto update
like i was wondering if it was possible to make like my drift PB automatically show up my site like so i don't have to manually copy and past it
Maybe, it depends what your server has going for it, and resources your willing to commit to the project.

For example, if your server does not have PHP, then you might have to find a server that offers this, or you will have to use an programming language that your server does have, (perl, ruby, lua, the list goes on) to allow your server to automatically query LFSWorld for you and in turn provide that information to your users.

If you do have PHP and would like a faster way of getting your information to your visitors, I would recommend HoT Tracker as it would allow for the automatic update of Information to your website ... but it's not quite 'to public' yet.

Your next option is to use the LFSWorldSDK and get your stats though that, providing you have to patience and / or the skill you can use that to provide the information to your users automatically.
Dygear, do you mean the LFS Server pc has PHP or the web server? As I am running a fully equipped apache at home.
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :Dygear, do you mean the LFS Server pc has PHP or the web server? As I am running a fully equipped apache at home.

I'm sorry, I meant the web server. But it really does not matter if you want to user your game server as the web server also that would be idea for some situations, just hope you have the bandwith to keep up with the HTTP connections and the game connections.
Ok! Thanks for the info!
#6 - Silox
You'll have to install Crons. They are simple scripts where you can fill in a date and the script that needs to be executed. E.g.:
0 1 * * * * * www/users/htdocs/update.php

Not sure if this is the right syntax... You better google it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG