The online racing simulator
FOX @ KY2 setup needed
(11 posts, started )
FOX @ KY2 setup needed
I am askin for any Formula XR (FOX) setups for kyoto National(KY2)....

I have looked around here in car setups/lfs forum....,
(whole 9 pages & no similar threads/setups found)

And before anyone jumps.....I have looked at setup grid & inferno websites but only to find a big lack of sets for this combo

Any setups for this combo would be most appreciated.
no worrys thanks for trying

Next.....
im guessing this is for mnr. lol. heres an ex-WR set from not long ago. perfect for qual... just throw r2's on it, increase tyre pressures and less camber and u have urself a race set.
Attached files
FOX_KY2_hugoluis.set - 132 B - 862 views
Quote :lopino12 said "im guessing this is for mnr. lol. heres an ex-WR set from not long ago. perfect for qual... just throw r2's on it, increase tyre pressures and less camber and u have urself a race set."

LOL,,,how'd you guess lopino12

Thanks for helping out

Smashed a 1:41.??? something with the one i have(trust me it wasnt that quick when i started practice or posted this thread) (tuned it hard Saturday during 49laps)
So lets see if i can get closer to the pointer end of qualifying with that set you posted.

Thanks again......
#6 - Mysho
And what's so bad about setupgrid set? It's really easy to drive and fast also. At least for me, I think you should have tried a practice with that set.
aobrien that must be a good setup your PB is 1.5 sec faster than WR, oh yhe you told me you had the glitch.... hang on your FBM is faster than WR? Could that be cutting??....
all i did for my fox-kyoto setup was take race_s and tweak the gearbox a little so it doesn't max out early on the long stretch... tires as necessary.
that wasnt a clean lap if you call it that.. team mate pushed me lol fbm was lagg someone was drafting me and tried to bumpdraft and lag sent me flying down straight.
Quote from aobrien :that wasnt a clean lap if you call it that.. Team mate pushed me lol fbm was lagg someone was drafting me and tried to bumpdraft and lag sent me flying down straight.

H4X a

FOX @ KY2 setup needed
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG