The online racing simulator
pit team
(10 posts, started )
pit team
been suggested i believe
it would be nice though
might make some servers have some longer races requiring pit stops too
and hitting your possies
Oh my god lol, I dream about this this night. I dreamed about a (too good looking) LFS with pitcrews. Strange really, but +1 as allways for such a thingy.
#5 - Mrwei
This is a fabulous dream.....Only a dream!
And grid girls so I race faster trying to impress them.

I'd rather first get break off body parts first then breaking bodies in the pits.

Maybe when the important things are done, then it would be nice to have pit crews. But I don't miss it personally.

2c for free
Scawen mentioned earlier that one of the things needed for LFS to go to beta stage is to get bether damage modell implented, like breaking parts etc. So that is under development as we speak
Yep I've heard that as well.

But I wouldn't mind the customizable Grid Girls as well (like make their clothes having the same pattern as your team/skin - Choose her measurements like the tires (A, B, C... plus how inflated they are), the hair like the wheel colors, ride height for the legs, etc... I'm sure it'd give some pretty hard front roll-bars to some kiddos here on the forum )... Anyway I should get back to my economics assignement, I'm disgressing A LOT.
Quote from Zen321 :Yep I've heard that as well.

But I wouldn't mind the customizable Grid Girls as well (like make their clothes having the same pattern as your team/skin - Choose her measurements like the tires (A, B, C... plus how inflated they are), the hair like the wheel colors, ride height for the legs, etc... I'm sure it'd give some pretty hard front roll-bars to some kiddos here on the forum )... Anyway I should get back to my economics assignement, I'm disgressing A LOT.

:ices_rofl
Best suggestion ever!
Quote from Zen321 :Yep I've heard that as well.

My transparent skins would come in handy on this.

Serioulsy though.
TBH i think it would be better if girls/women were encouraged to race cars instead of standing around semi naked.

pit team
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG