The online racing simulator
New Constructors Team (demo) Drift!
(14 posts, started )
Now: I looked around the forum and thought we weren't prepared for the challenge. I edited this post 'cause I think I have a new (hopefully working) idea with our crew.
The team is called Team Constructors [CTS] team; we also have a website:teamconstructors.webs.com (we can't afford a proper domain but we're working at it).
Until now, we have 4 members:
Alekku (me):
- main drifter;
- main skinner;
- favourite car: XRT.

DANger:
- the sprinter;
- usually driving on sprint circuits;
- the youngest of our team;
- loves the FZR (even though he isn't licensed).

Shockwave:
- dragger (he has S2 license); we are best friends, so that's why he is in our team, and, I am teaching him how to drift, I know it's easy, but he simply can't drift);
- favourite car: Formula V8.

Flashliz von D:
- she's.......a girl; (please don't laugh)
- loves cruising;
- likes making layouts.

With Shockwave's help and my skins, we managed to make a little video; it's on the website, and on the youtube, too, but I can't find it on search (rookie); we also have few skins, but a single one made with photoshop, 'cause I got it a few weeks ago, and I'm not a computer maniac: I have to go to school; but since I've got this idea, to make a team, we all dedicated ourselves body and soul on this.
With all this been said, all that remains to do is prey for you to understand that we are LFS lovers too (that's for the S2 licensed people), and we are waiting you to come and join our team.
For more information, visit our website.
So tell us: what is so revolutionary about your team?
Their FBM has a BF1 engine...
Why don't you guys be some good boys and let me alone, ok?
I apologise if I bothered you with the attempt of making a demo crew. But that's not a reason to make fun of us. Is you are not interested about it, then shut up! This forum is for people with common sense, not for geeks. You must choose if you guys are good or bad.
Stop messing with the wrong person; We are demo users, not everyone has the opportunity to get a S2 license.

Don't be stupid......
Oh, and with the term ,,revolutionary'': CAN'T YOU SEE THAT THIS IS A PRESENTATION FOR MY TEAM!?!?
What I'm trying to say is:
You gotta attract people into your crew, right? So that's why I wrote that post, to respect this principle.
THIS is a real presentation
You said that the team is revolutionary but since there wasn't anything revolutionary mentioned in the first post I asked what exactly is revolutionary about your team.

It's not my fault that you lied.
Lol :d
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :THIS is a real presentation

Listen:
THAT is a S2 licensed team
We do not have S2 licenses
We are beginners
We don't know how to get well-known;

On this reply I apologise to everyone I bothered or got sick=))...
Our team is revolutionary because we have our own skins, our own setups( though I'm sure the other teams have too, BUT I didn't say that only our team is revolutionary), we have a website, and I think that not every team has one.
............guess that's it.................
Well.. as demo racers its pretty freaking hard to get known
Well, I edited our first presentation, because I figured out that we weren't prepared to tell you who we are, and what we like to do in the game.
So, please, don't be afraid to say what do you think of our attempt to be a proper team, now that we have a good promo (my opinion) =)).......
I think this thread can be deleted now, as OP is "No longer welkum".

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG