The online racing simulator
6 Hours of Blackwood GP: Final Results
The final results and standings have been updated on the website. SK Gaming has received a 45-second time penalty (equivalent of a SG) for driving with a wrong skin.

Round 5 Results: 6 Hours of Blackwood GP
Standings after Round 5: 6 Hours of Blackwood GP

GT1
It seems that for a second year in a row we can prepare ourselves for an epic championship battle in the GT1 class. With only 1 point difference between #low racing and F1RST Racing GT1, the question of which team will crown themselves Masters of Endurance GT1 Champions for the 2008/2009 Season is far from decided. With Mercury Racing lurking just a few points back, both teams know that they cannot afford any mistakes.

GT2
Congratulations to F1RST Racing GT2 for claiming the title in the GT2 class with one round to go. spdoRacing GT2 continues their solid performance with a strong second place in the current championship standings, and only a DNF can jeopardize their second place in the GT2 championship. The battle for third place however, is far from over. Infinity Skills GT2 is 10 points ahead of the AutoMotoTrke.net Sim Racing Team, whose strong performance at Blackwood allowed them to overtake Sonicrealms Racing for 4th in class, and close in on third. A mere 10 points covers positions 3, 4, and 5 in class.

Round 6: 6 Hours of Kyoto National
The last and final race of the season will take place at Kyoto National on March 28th, starting at 11:00 UTC. Make sure to mark this date in your agenda and tune in around 10:30 UTC with our commentators to see how the final race of the season unfolds!
-
(Gil07) DELETED by Gil07
Edited Appie's eurenglish.
Lol its Sonicrealms not SonicRealism :P

No capital for R and no I after the l and switch the s and m around.

Congrats to F1RST once again and to the podium finishers .
I wonder who is 10th in Championship standings? Oh wait, no one according to the link in OP.
Lol good catch. Is it the new unlucky number? It's my number you can't make it the unlucky number like the number 13 thats not on elevators!
Dunno what number you guys are talking about, my Denglish is perfect and I'm heading to my SonicRealisms right now! (ZzZ :P)
#8 - CSF
6 months and the admins still can't get our name right...

#9 - Gil07
#10 - CSF
Quote from AppiePils :

GT1
It seems that for a second year in a row we can prepare ourselves for an epic championship battle in the GT1 class. With only 1 point difference between #low racing and F1RST Racing GT1, the question of which team will crown themselves Masters of Endurance GT1 Champions for the 2008/2009 Season is far from decided. With Mercury Racing lurking just a few points back, both teams know that they cannot afford any mistakes.

Thank god that I managed to avoid #low when my brake pedal decided that it didn't want to work for a few seconds at the end of the long straight. I somehow don't think they would have enjoyed being hit at 130mph...

Maybe I should get a new wheel...
Wrong skin? O_o
What was missing on the skin?
Quote from DreaF :Wrong skin? O_o
What was missing on the skin?

Sk gaming was using the skin from the 24hours race (read: wrong logos).

Penalty doesn't affect the result.
Attached images
MoE_0809_R5_skin_SK.jpg
doh my mistake sry
Forget to change the skin in LFS ...
Is it really that important to wear the correct logo to justify a penalty? I would hate to see a championship decided for a detail like that...

IMO it should be revised for next season since having a logo for each race is nice for promotional purposes (broadcast, website), but forcing people to generate a skin for each race is a bit too much. Maybe a logo for the series (for skins) and then promotional logos for the rest of the stuff would work better.

My 2c

Looking forward to see the grand finale between #low and F1RST, and of course congrats to the new GT2 champs!
Quote from BurnOut69 :
IMO it should be revised for next season since having a logo for each race is nice for promotional purposes (broadcast, website), but forcing people to generate a skin for each race is a bit too much.

Its not 'forcing' people to change a logo its, just that MOE wants to be diffrent from other leagues and events and i like it. it does not take 5 mins to chance one detail on the car skin.

on a another bomb shel. i hope the best team wins in both GT1 and GT2
Well I believe its forced when you get a 30 sec penalty if you dont do it On the other hand you said it yourself, its a tiny detail, but the given penalty could turn your whole season upside down...

Thats another 2c.
Congrats to F1RST GT2.

It's pretty cool that the GT1 title will be taken by whoever finishes highest at Kyoto - may the best team win!
-
(pearcy_2k7) DELETED by pearcy_2k7 : coz im a tard..
#18 - chaa
Quote from CSF :Thank god that I managed to avoid #low when my brake pedal decided that it didn't want to work for a few seconds at the end of the long straight. I somehow don't think they would have enjoyed being hit at 130mph...

Maybe I should get a new wheel...

oh yeah, it was more than a shock for me when you passed me closely...
Quote from DreaF :doh my mistake sry
Forget to change the skin in LFS ...

But this race has also positive aspects for SK Gaming.
You learned how to pit in Live for Speed and next time you also know how to use the right skin

congrats to F1RST GT2 for winning the championship after 5 of 6 races
Quote from BurnOut69 :Well I believe its forced when you get a 30 sec penalty if you dont do it On the other hand you said it yourself, its a tiny detail, but the given penalty could turn your whole season upside down...

Thats another 2c.

It is not your mistake for not knowing the rules, when even admins do not know them... still...check the skin rule and penalty...
Quote from AppiePils :...
Infinity Skills GT2 is 10 points ahead of AMT Sim Racing, whose strong performance at Blackwood allowed them to overtake Sonicrealms Racing for 4th in class, and close in on third.

Where applicable, we would very much like you to use our full name AutoMotoTrke.net Sim Racing Team. In reports, standings, etc. it is more than applicable, in contrast to tracker.

Thank you.

BR,
Milan
Quote from Dragonmen :Where applicable, we would very much like you to use our full name AutoMotoTrke.net Sim Racing Team. In reports, standings, etc. it is more than applicable, in contrast to tracker.

Thank you.

BR,
Milan

Changed OP.
Would you like the commentary team to say your full name also?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Would you like the commentary team to say your full name also?

Haha, better start practicing!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG