The online racing simulator
2001 Mustang FXO Skin/BodyKit
(12 posts, started )
#1 - RS1T
Hi, can someone make me a stock 2001 mustang with the grilles, badges, extra lights, trims etc. I tried myself, and it is not pretty. I am currently working on new light DDS files for a 2001 mustang, so the complete skin would be great.

Pics

http://images.google.co.uk/ima ... G=Search+Images&gbv=2

If someone kindly takes their time to help me make this, could you perhaps make it and release it in a layered PSD bodykit, so that myself and others can use it to make future skins. Many thanks in advance, alex
A mustang is RWD.
#4 - RS1T
Quote from MiniVan :A mustang is RWD.

you think i didnt know that? The FXO has a similar sbodyshape to the 01 mustang, so it is the most likely candidate
Correct me if im wrong but i really don't see anything similar at all.
Attached images
fxstang.jpg
Quote from RS1T :you think i didnt know that? The FXO has a similar sbodyshape to the 01 mustang, so it is the most likely candidate

Cool. My Astra coupe looks like a Mustang too! :woohoo:
On the picture ... umm, i think that fxo is still most similar to the mustang
Opel Mustang - errrm .... :bananalla:riceboy: ,Maybe search skin for XRT or tell some one to make it .
#9 - RS1T
Thanks for all the help...when i saw replies to this thread i thought someone might actually have come up with a useful reply. But then again, this is LFSforum, so i shouldn't have got my hopes up.
Quote from RS1T :Thanks for all the help...when i saw replies to this thread i thought someone might actually have come up with a useful reply. But then again, this is LFSforum, so i shouldn't have got my hopes up.

That's the spirit lol.
#11 - RS1T
Just to prove a point - I posted the same request on the TC forum, and within one day i had two people who've already made them. Here, all i get is a bunch of bollocks
Quote from MiniVan :Correct me if im wrong but i really don't see anything similar at all.

Yeap, it has 4 wheels.

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG