The online racing simulator
Is LFS aging? A lot?
(231 posts, started )
Quote from zeugnimod :So I'm all for a new car that isn't FWD.

Hope the GT24 Endurance version will come later too so we have more variety in the XFR-UFR Category...
-300hp
-1100kg
-2l turbocharged
-AWD

I personally think VWS is going to be boring but it's cool for people that like that kind of cars
Quote from zeugnimod :some of them are actually very fun but I'm hopelessly slow.

Me too. But I'm used to be slow anyway so it's no issue

Quote from zeugnimod :So I'm all for a new car that isn't RWD.

I have nothing against FWD either, and I've been a big fan of the Scirocco in LFS, and as I stated some months ago, IMO it will better (not necessarily faster) than the FXO.

I'm sure you got it first time, but that bit was supposed to poke some fun at VW fans It's good to know I'm not the only one who likes the VWS, anyway - I'm sure once it is released we'll hear more people liking it.
Quote from G!NhO :They should have closed this thread...

It should have been since page 1...
Quote from G!NhO :They should have closed this thread...

Probably. I don't think there's a lot more that could be said about this subject. You know, the whole "where LFS is and where LFS is going" argument.

Here's my point of view of this issue. For those who have come across some of my posts in the past, you might have noticed how pessimistic I have been regarding the development of LFS. I have criticized Scavier numerous times for things that I consider they could do differently (and in my opinion better). And I know I've not been alone to disagree with the way Scavier work.

However, in the past few months, my view of the development of LFS has changed a bit. I just had to ask myself these questions: does my criticizing (or anyone's criticizing for that matter) of Scavier's methods have ever affected how they actually handle their work? No. Does anybody have a chance to ever change the way Scavier work? No. This conclusion being made, I've tried to be more positive than negative of Scavier's work. And even when I can't find anything positive to say about what I see, I try to make some constructive comments.

Instead, I've discovered the joys of posting in the off topic sections, and I've picked up skinning again.
Quote from Deesiel :+1

IMO, the graphics are fine just how they are. Keep the Developers focused on updating/improving physics and adding tracks and cars.

what he said

Is LFS aging? A lot?
(231 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG