The online racing simulator
Flight simmer´s, attention!
(14 posts, started )
Good evening community.

I thought that as this is a pretty serious sim (LFS), maybe there is flight sim flyers in the community. I´m representing new virtual airlines called XL Airways Virtual. If you dont know what this "VA" is, here it comes. VA is a airlines company that exists only in internet. It´s trying to simulate the real world companys as far as possible. Without hard training and all the expences, as this is a hobby, it´s free and anyone who can fly from destination to another, can join. The flights are flown in Microsoft flight simulator 2004 or X.
XL is a real world airlines company that operated from UK to leisure destinations to southern europe and USA. The airline sadly went into administration on 12th of september 2008. It was due to the raised expences in fuel and thousands of passengers were stranded all over the globe. They got return flights to home from another airliners.
Now the XL is here again. We are respecting XL by having all the same paintings on our planes, same routes and the same planes that XL used to have. The fleet contains planes for short distance routes; Boeing 737-800.s and 737-900ER.s For longer distances we have Boeing 767-200ER.s, 767-300.s and Airbus a330-200.s
The whole flying and submitting the flights is very simple, so don´t be afraid. Just fill in the application and you´ll become a real XL Virtual Airways pilot!

Application and more info here at www.xl-virtual.co.uk

Also check out the promo vid here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LORS3V2wmLk

The whole team welcomes everyone to join the XL Virtual Airways!
what if you cant land and everytime you go to land you just get owned

edit coul you teach me?
#3 - (SaM)
I noticed your virtual company virtually pays you.

What does that mean.. can I spend it on virtual flight attendants? Can I choose between blondes and redhairs ?
Quote from brt900 :what if you cant land and everytime you go to land you just get owned

edit coul you teach me?

If you can land and/or do the basic things, you´re not allowed to fly in the network we are using; VATSIM. Also u must be over 13yrs old. So that means that you can´t join, you got to know the basic things.

Quote from (SaM) :I noticed your virtual company virtually pays you.

What does that mean.. can I spend it on virtual flight attendants? Can I choose between blondes and redhairs ?

You get a certain amount of money from the profit that the flight brings to the company. You can´t buy anything with it, at least yet. This have been discussed about on the forums and it´s still a bit open.
im 14 and couldnt you teach me??????
I heard a radio show about flight sims and simmers the other day. What I wondered was "who the **** wants to play the role of air traffic control?"

Oh and if there's people who fly the planes and air traffic control people, will there be a need for passengers as well?
#7 - 5haz
Flight simming can be fun, if it involves beating up the fields at 50ft and 400mph and strafing Ammo Dumps with 50 cal machine guns.

I love my P47.
Uhhm.. Ok o.o

Anyway, IIRC XL Airways collapsed, as we were going to use them but fortunatly we got a refund on the tickets last summer!
#9 - (SaM)
Quote from 5haz :Flight simming can be fun, if it involves beating up the fields at 50ft and 400mph and strafing Ammo Dumps with 50 cal machine guns.

I'd DIE to be able to grab a Spitfire and invade a commercial airline sim server with it. Perforate all the Boeings and watch the simpilots go OMFHGOMTWF *gargle*.
Quote from (SaM) :I'd DIE to be able to grab a Spitfire and invade a commercial airline sim server with it. Perforate all the Boeings and watch the simpilots go OMFHGOMTWF *gargle*.

nah...

the r0flc0pt3r

SoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoiSoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoi
Quote from hyntty :Oh and if there's people who fly the planes and air traffic control people, will there be a need for passengers as well?

Hmm who wouldn't want to play passenger..sit in your couch for hours with free drinks ,a served meal now and then and a tv with some games and all the latest movies.
#12 - 5haz
Quote from (SaM) :I'd DIE to be able to grab a Spitfire and invade a commercial airline sim server with it. Perforate all the Boeings and watch the simpilots go OMFHGOMTWF *gargle*.

Hahaha, there are a few non fighting "Aerobatics" servers on Hyperlobbly for IL2 1946, when there's no admins about I sometimes go on the rampage with X4 wire guided rockets, oh what fun!
Quote from brt900 :im 14 and couldnt you teach me??????

Well, have you flown in Flight sim before and if, how long?

Teaching is not part of my job, go to our site and go to "contact us". Then mail Eliot Lee about you wanting to learn flying.
great idea Tony ... good luck with it!

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG