The online racing simulator
2009 Kyoto 250 : Practice Session 11
Hello all again:

Practice Session 11 will be held starting at 20:00 EST on Sunday, 22nd February (01:00 UTC on the 23rd). It will follow the same format as Session 10.

If you've been procrastinating or have forgotten about this event till now, and you're an insomniac in the UK, or are free in other timezones where this may be suitable, this day is for you !

d
I may be there to help out
Oh I need to go to school.....
I will be there as i missed session 10. And i stay up half the night anyways
If you promisse it'll not be the same crap as the 10th session was, I'll join =)
i'm still scared
I will be there to help you a bit deko just came home
Great racing all of you... NO CAUTION... that's got to mean something... a green-to-checkered race... really thumbs up... though we've had our fears noone would do his pitstop xD that was a scene for the something
I must say that the americans drivers are better than the europeans drivers
Great race guys Couldn't have been any cleaner
Dammit, I was hoping some noobs would show up and pwn all the good drivers this session

Anyways, it really was amazing, no caution. I am glad that I didnt take out Jarve when he got loose and I half lost control (I dont think I hit u Jarve but if I did i apologize ). But man that race was embarrasing for me...two drive thru penalties due to technicalities....god...LOL
how many practice sessions are there in total, and when are they? i need to do 2 to be in i think... so when are the next two sessions?
yeah, i need one more practise session
Quote from Fischfix :how many practice sessions are there in total, and when are they? i need to do 2 to be in i think... so when are the next two sessions?

I think deko meant yesterday that there will be 4 practise sessions friday and saturday... If i remember right and wasn't in deep sleep while listening
Quote from TFalke55 :I think deko meant yesterday that there will be 4 practise sessions friday and saturday... If i remember right and wasn't in deep sleep while listening

Ya ur right, I remember that as well

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG