The online racing simulator
Quote from Wilko868 :?
I have changed the last round to AS7

But it says Aston Historic in the first post of this thread. AS7 is Aston North.
Fail
You're right
Fixed now
Nice.
Quote from Wilko868 :

I have done my best to not have any clashes, but if I have missed any out, please give me a shout and i'll try my best to rearrange the round.

I just realised that, sadly, Rounds 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 clash withSR's Premier League. But I think it's too late to change the calendar now.
Rubbish...............I'll see what I can do.......
EDIT: I don't think there is any point in changing it. I will make sure that the next season later this year will not clash. Sorry about this!
Quote from Wilko868 :Rubbish...............I'll see what I can do.......
EDIT: I don't think there is any point in changing it. I will make sure that the next season later this year will not clash. Sorry about this!

Yeh, don't feel sorry, there's no problem. There's so many leagues on Sundays evenings that it's nearly impossible to avoid major clashes.

I should have seen this earlier anyway.
We plan to start a new season almost straight after this one, so I may plan it on a different day. Either that or get in early so others have to avoid clashes
Can someone send me the server info and time confirmations ect Please.

I think I got the jist of the start time 8pm uk time Sunday nights. But confirmation will help.

Hope this is the right place to post. LOL
Yeah, we are to confirm the 8pm starts sometime tonight.

And please look about before asking a question. Practice server info is avaliable in another thread, conviniently named 'The TBO Challenge - Server Info'
Quote from Wilko868 :Yeah, we are to confirm the 8pm starts sometime tonight.

Any news? Calendar still reads 7.30 GMT.
I can confirm that races will now start at 8pm BST time (7pm GMT on the race dates)

Cheers

Chris
10pm in Finland... It'll mean that if I or the wife has an early shift on monday I'll have to skip atleast the feature race. Damn.

Teaches me to pay attention on the forums.

Atleast I don't have to suffer the rev grid.
Well do let me know if you cannot make an event, so I can sort out a replacement.
I will.
Is it possible to take part in only the sprint race and not the feature?

About next season:
If you could make the races start a bit earlier. Or, if not, make it a saturday event. That way it doesn't matter how late it gets.
We will make the races on a different day next season probably. And if you cannot commit to both races, I'd advise you to move to the reserve list, where anybody not being able to fully commit will be put at the top of the list.
OK. This sunday I will be there for the whole duration.

I'll PM you when I can't make it.
Quote from Wilko868 :
  • TBO Round 7 & 8 - Blackwood GP Reverse

10 May 2009

• TBO Round 9 & 10 - South City Chicane

24 May 2009

I think it's time for you to update the calendar if you want to avoid any confusion.

And also, I heard some rumours saying that the next race will be at so6r... Should I pay attention to them?
Is there a race today? I'm confused
The next round is NEXT Sunday
Quote from zeugnimod :Then change the damn calendar. Seriously.

Updated with the new series dates

Sorry it totally skipped my mind.
Surely I missed something, but...

Why are the rounds 9 and 10 next sunday? Shouldn't be a 3 weeks break?
Quote from de Souza :Surely I missed something, but...

Why are the rounds 9 and 10 next sunday? Shouldn't be a 3 weeks break?

Because otherwise it clashes with the iTCC again
Oh great...
Hmm .. olfsl at may 17th

Probably, most drivers aren't going .. ?

The TBO Challenge - Calendar
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG