The online racing simulator
The TBO Challenge - Calendar
Here is the dates and tracks used in The TBO Challenge.

I have done my best to not have any clashes, but if I have missed any out, please give me a shout and i'll try my best to rearrange the round.

Thanks

Chris
  • TBO Test Round - Fern Bay Green
1 Mar 2009
  • TBO Round 1 & 2 - Aston National

29 Mar 2009

• TBO Round 3 & 4 - Kyoto National

12 Apr 2009

• TBO Round 5 & 6 - Westhill International

26 Apr 2009

• TBO Round 7 & 8 - Blackwood GP Reverse

3 May 2009

• TBO Round 9 & 10 - South City Chicane

17 May 2009

• TBO Round 11 & 12 - Fern Bay Green

7 Jun 2009

• TBO Round 13 & 14 - Aston North

21 Jun 2009

All rounds are to start at 8.00pm BST (7.00pm GMT), you are asked to be present on the server 5 minutes before the start of events.
2 times AS3?

I hope that's a mistake. :S
No its not a mistake. We will be running AS3 like a crown circuit as its called on BTCC. We agreed to put down AS3 but if there was any better suggestions we sais we would change it..
Calendar*

But I love AS3 as a turbo track so I have no problems with racing that circuit twice.
rofl
I personally think AS3 is boring, and the balance on that track isn't the best.
Quote from mp3_astra :Calendar*

Fixed
The calendar clashes with iTCC (15th March and 10th May), but I'll sign up and do the rounds that don't clash.
Hmmmmmm
Ill try and re-arrange the races that clash with the iTCC, as i'd rather not miss my shootouts

If anybody knows of any other clashes, please give me a shout.

Cheers
While you are rearranging, also rearrange the number of races at AS3.

(Only my opinion, don't actually do it, as Passo said )

Maybe you could make one 3-race break between two races. Don't know if that would clash with another league then, though.
I have edited the calendar to remove the clashes.

The first proper race is delayed by two weeks, and the season is extended by two weeks to get around the clashes. Unfortunately, this means a 4 week gap between the test race and Round 1, but there is nothing I can really do about it.

Cheers
Quote from zeugnimod :While you are rearranging, also rearrange the number of races at AS3.

(Only my opinion, don't actually do it, as Passo said )

Maybe you could make one 3-race break between two races. Don't know if that would clash with another league then, though.

Then it'd clash with the Open Wheel Trophy, the series this is running alongside,
Nothing wrong with that, IMO. Gives everybody more time to practice so we get a really good first event and the spectators of the broadcast will come back for more and tell their friends.

Edit: @Wilko
Good point actually zeug.

Also, people may as well do all their practice on NDR, as most of the combos we are running are used by them.
Quote from Wilko868 :
  • TBO Round 7 & 8 - Blackwood GP Reverse

10 May 2009
  • TBO Round 9 & 10 - South City Chicane

10 May 2009

What?
fail

Sorry its a typo, ill fix it lol

EDIT: Fixed Sorry about that
So when are you going to change one AS3 round for AS7?
When I get round to it

Well, I won't be here until tomorrow night now, ill do it then.
Nah, AS4 has too many and too long straights, IMO.
Quote from zeugnimod :Nah, AS4 has too many and too long straights, IMO.

That sweeping right hander! Il Classico!
Quote from pacesetter :That sweeping right hander! Il Classico!

T1? You already get that at AS3. And it's more fun and more challenging in the reverse direction anyway, IMO.
Quote from zeugnimod :T1? You already get that at AS3. And it's more fun and more challenging in the reverse direction anyway, IMO.

Nah, the one out the back section after the uber long straight . And I'd be up for AS3R instead too...
May I ask why you changed to AS4 and not AS7?
?
I have changed the last round to AS7

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG