The online racing simulator
Alright, i'll try to contact Trekker about server.

Best Regards, Kirill.D.
thanks
plz let us know when lapper is on again! ^^
Yeah, need lapper...
The "RSRadicals Race Server" Is running Airio with forced restricitons If anyone is interested.
We need lapper guys there, few noobies running there with no restriction,
they get all the time some 1.08 while me only one get 1.11.X there ( FXR too ) and others 1.12-1.13
Quote from EliteAti :We need lapper guys there, few noobies running there with no restriction,
they get all the time some 1.08 while me only one get 1.11.X there ( FXR too ) and others 1.12-1.13

+1 thx for the set you gave me ati to as it made me get a new PB .70 faster
Quote from swisscosmo :+1 thx for the set you gave me ati to as it made me get a new PB .70 faster

Keep practising

You'll get 2 seconds off very easily with it.
Quote from EliteAti :Keep practising

You'll get 2 seconds off very easily with it.

Sure hope so is the set you gave me a quilifying set or race set? as if you have a race set to i would love to have it
Quote from swisscosmo :Sure hope so is the set you gave me a quilifying set or race set? as if you have a race set to i would love to have it

At the moment that set is atleast quali set which i use in the GTAL quali, im not 100% sure if its gonna last 1.5h stint yet, but ill check it out. Its possibly race set also
Quote from EliteAti :At the moment that set is atleast quali set which i use in the GTAL quali, im not 100% sure if its gonna last 1.5h stint yet, but ill check it out. Its possibly race set also

ok atleast someone nows about setup making more than me
Quote from EliteAti :At the moment that set is atleast quali set which i use in the GTAL quali, im not 100% sure if its gonna last 1.5h stint yet, but ill check it out. Its possibly race set also

"Each team must perform 2 mandatory pit stops."
What? That's a very stupid rule, taking away all the elements of strategy! Going long and slow, or short and fast, both should be options. Would make the races much more interesting...
Quote from Gil07 :What? That's a very stupid rule, taking away all the elements of strategy! Going long and slow, or short and fast, both should be options. Would make the races much more interesting...

+1
I totally agree with you.
The race now will be a little boring without the possibility of driving options for 1 or 2 pitstops.
I like the mandatory 2 stops. It provides the opportunity to include more members of your team in the race, rather than just running the quickest two man stratergy (1stop).
2 pitstops doesnt take the element of strategy out, it gives more strategy. Start off with full tank of fuel running high lapetimes and ends with fast lapetimes and getting 2 pitstops.. Or maybe equal the fuel divided over 3 hours and the pitstops. You can go on and on like this. 2 pitstops makes it way more interesting. Strategy is starting to count here, mark my words.
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
Quote from niels1 :2 pitstops doesnt take the element of strategy out, it gives more strategy. Start off with full tank of fuel running high lapetimes and ends with fast lapetimes and getting 2 pitstops.. Or maybe equal the fuel divided over 3 hours and the pitstops. You can go on and on like this. 2 pitstops makes it way more interesting. Strategy is starting to count here, mark my words.

What? With 2 mandatory pitstops, anyone with half a brain will run 3 hour stints = boring. Without any mandatory stops, you have people going long and trying to make 1 stop work, risking tyre blows, being slower etc, and other playing it safe and going for the 3 quicker stints...
Quote from MoMo92i :"Each team must perform 2 mandatory pit stops."

Awesome, i think it last now
No 2 pits are good btw its amateur league
#45 - CSF

If it does, then that sure as hell aint no Quali set...
Quote from EliteAti :Awesome, i think it last now

sweet today after school i'm going to go on and just try to be consistant to see how long in my driving style it lasts as i'm using mouse. If anyone has some spare cash can you buy me a wheel?
Quote from Gil07 :What? With 2 mandatory pitstops, anyone with half a brain will run 3 hour stints = boring. Without any mandatory stops, you have people going long and trying to make 1 stop work, risking tyre blows, being slower etc, and other playing it safe and going for the 3 quicker stints...

anyone with half a brain wouldn't sit around playing a dam video game(a.k.a. driving simulator) like we do.
A quarter brain then... Anyway my point still stands
I'll just step into the fight and say 3 (1) hour stints would not be faster. And if you guys would think a bit harder you can still do "1.5" (also known as 2 :razz pitstops by just doing a stop&go at the end.

But in the end I don't like the mandatory 2 stops either, but there is always a loophole.
They key is though, can you make 1h30mins last...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG