The online racing simulator
You currently have 2 unlocks left.
Hi
Its say "You currently have 2 unlocks left."
If i reinstall LFS / Windows or i unlock at my friend to play, then its say 2.1...no..unlock.. and i cant unlock LFS? i need rebuy?

"FYI : Every friday morning you will receive an additional unlock to your LFS account, unless you already have two unlocks available at the time."

Or
Can i unlock LFS 2 / week?
#2 - Bean0
You get given a new one every week (or month, can't recall), but can only have a maximum of 2 unused at any one time.

If you are having PC issues and use up your unlocks, you can email the Devs for another one.
#3 - Noccy
Don't worry, u get a fresh unlock weekly up to a maximum of 2.
Thanks the answers
#5 - SamH
By the way, you are not permitted to leave LFS unlocked on your friend's computer. If you do that it is regarded as licence sharing, and you risk losing your LFS account altogether for breach of the EULA.

You may unlock 2 copies of LFS at YOUR house, if you have two PCs, so your friend can race against you on a local area network, but if that PC leaves your house then LFS must be locked beforehand to keep from breaking the EULA.
#6 - Bean0
Quote from SamH :By the way, you are not permitted to leave LFS unlocked on your friend's computer. If you do that it is regarded as licence sharing, and you risk losing your LFS account altogether for breach of the EULA.

You may unlock 2 copies of LFS at YOUR house, if you have two PCs, so your friend can race against you on a local area network, but if that PC leaves your house then LFS must be locked beforehand to keep from breaking the EULA.

Says nowt about the computers being at the same house in the Ts&Cs

Quote from lfs.net :3. Unlock Rules and Regulations
3.1 You may install S1 or S2 on 2 computers for your own use or to race a friend on a Local Network.

#7 - SamH
It's entirely implicit. I'm surprised you even bothered to try to build an issue out of this one, Stu. A local area network is provided for in the LFS settings. Two users on one account, online on the internet is explicitly defended against by the LFS application. It's supposed to be a no-brainer.
#8 - Bean0
2 computers for your own use OR .......

Your own use at a friends would be entirely legal (as long as it wasn't left unlocked of couse).
SamH, but is legal to unlock LFS on friends PC and directly after that change your GAME password?
#10 - SamH
Quote from Shadowww :SamH, but is legal to unlock LFS on friends PC and directly after that change your GAME password?

Nope, it's not legal to leave it unlocked on your friend's PC. It's effectively the same as cracking the game for your friend. If you haven't bought LFS, you're only entitled to access to the 3 demo cars.

If anyone helps get you permanent access to more than that, no matter how they go about it, they're breaking the LFS EULA.
#11 - RS1T
Quote from Gegry1992 :i unlock at my friend to play

Just so you know, it is against the EULA to lend your S2 licence to someone else
Naah... i dont say password for my friends, i'm not idiot
I just wrote for example
I think he is saying to play at his friends house. Not for his friend to play.

His friend could have S2 license

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG