The online racing simulator
People Are Horrible
(63 posts, started )
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Not to be violent, just to give him a taste of his own medicine.

I'm curious, was that a mistake or not? What would you do? I have to agree with the too leniant penalties etc. I have 2 cats btw, and they're the cutest things ever! I absolutely love them, wouldn't give them away for anything!

Also, lulz, not lols. Lulz are usually lols at the expense of someone/thing else.
What would I do? I'd just punch him in his face.. pretty hard.

Then I'd drag his ass to the police station and say he tripped when he tried to run away from me.
WHAT THE ****!. cats are awesome if anyone did this to my cat i would take a knife and stab them a million times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grr, I'm a passive person irl, and I know I've said it's wrong (and still believe it) but I really want to do to that guy what he did to that cat, punch him in the face, smack his head off some walls. Then something a little different, kick him in the nuts so hard he couldn't produce any offspring to carry on his retarded ways...and just to make sure of that, I'll make sure to daze him with one of the blows to his head, then hack off his reproductive organs with a blunt knife.

Like (I'm willing to bet) everyone else in this forum, I wouldn't do this in real life as there are repercussions, but imagining it makes me feel a lot better...If there weren't repercussions, though, I would do all that and more (such as slicing his wrists and pulling out his veins, or inserting a length of wire into his eye and seeing how far I could get it into his head. I've always fancied chinese water torture, mental things are good... Okay, I wouldn't do those things!) I'm not being an internet tough guy here, I'm not particularly tough irl, but I would seriously do it.

Ohhh.. if there were no reprocussions to things we did in RL, oh life would be a wonder then.

Never fat, never fired, never unhappy, never bored, never lonley, never poor.

Damn, you've ruined my evening!
What are you even arguing about.

I hate people who abuse animals like that, but I do also think that a good meal isn't good if it doesn't include at least one dead animal.
I've never been a violent person, but if I saw that guy on the street I'd find it hard to just walk by...

I think he already has a large dose of Karma heading towards him though, all his personal details are out and there are a huge amount of people on 4Chan and SA that want to bring him down.

Internet Vigilantism isn't the best way to handle things like this, but I can't say I pity the guy.
Quote from BigPeBe :I hate people who abuse animals like that, but I do also think that a good meal isn't good if it doesn't include at least one dead animal.

Kudos, you're the first in this thread to admit our skewed views on animals. If the victim had been less cute and/or better-tasting, nobody would bother (except PETA, and they'd be laughed at).

Give that boy a job in a slaughterhouse, and everything will be fine.
It's just one F'king cat . Sure the guy is an **** and noone should abuse animals like that. But this cat had probably a better life until it died then any industrie cow, chicken or whatever. If you know how the industrie meat is produced you want to vomit. But you don't see it on youtube or on TV because the industries don't want you to know. So i can easily say "its just one f'king cat"

If you can get your hands on the film Food Inc. watch it and you dont care about that cat anymore. This is the first coverage where the company's and people who are responsible are named. Did you know there is meat with chemical 'inlays' to make the consumers stomach can stand better.
Faces of Death is another one that shoudlnt be watched.

About the cat. Its horrible what the human race does to itself and others.

Its worse that there are people that just stand by and watch things like this and many other things and dont even try stop it.

This world and the human race is seriously,seriously fxked up.

Cant really eat a caat, its percieved by most as a pet...
Quote from wsinda :Kudos, you're the first in this thread to admit our skewed views on animals.

Well... I like meat.

BTW the way how we view animals is very natural. Do you know why kittens and dogs make people go "awww"? It's because they have tiny body and big head and etc. They resemble human baby and thus wake up our natural wan't to protect that cute thing. It's coded in our genes.

But ie. cows aren't like that, we just think that they taste good (and they do).
Adult pigs also, they taste good (my personal favorite I think) and they're moderately ugly and don't usually wake up our need to protect. On another hand baby pigs do.
Speak for yourselves about the cows that are used for food and how they are treated. The beef that I eat all have names and they occasionally get petted also. My daughters love to go pet them. They also don't get pumped up full of steroids and chemicals.

People Are Horrible
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG