The online racing simulator
People Are Horrible
(63 posts, started )
everyone likes to get rough with a pussy but thats taking it to extremes
-
(xaotik) DELETED by xaotik : too late - pun taken
I bet 100€ that 4chan is involved somehow...
#4 - Bean0
Quote from ACCAkut :I bet 100€ that 4chan is involved somehow...

They like cats over on 4chan.

They very swiftly found and published a lot of info about him, his parents, his house, phone no. etc. He'll get what's coming to him.
well than its a "good" involvement. I just remembered a pic i saw on there some time ago with an asian girl torturing a cat, and the typical "do it faggot" mentality. I don't like 4chan
#6 - ZORER
Didn't you know human being is the most dangerous creature ever in the whole universe?
#7 - CSU1
I was watching a piece of film David Attenborough put to together, it went on to show the lead up to the various pieces of work he has done over the years whilst most of his voluntary work is unknown to most. One of the key points he made about the work he done in Borneo was the sheer bloodshed that went on between the chimps and apes, he said most of it could not be shown as it was of such chaotic graphic nature with the apes ripping the heads off of monkeys and playing with the body parts etc, " a life changing experience to insight on how nature works".

My point is; while I am against cruelty to animals for entertainment gains lets not get too hung up on the whole thing as they are only animals, I don't think it's just having this kid beaten to a pulp over this Bean0...
#8 - Bean0
Quote from CSU1 :

My point is; while I am against cruelty to animals for entertainment gains lets not get too hung up on the whole thing as they are only animals, I don't think it's just having this kid beaten to a pulp over this Bean0...

Well, the fact of the matter is that any future employers or whatever who choose to search the guy on the internet will quite quickly see the one thing that he is 'famous' for.

Even if he doesn't get the shite kicked out of him, this will affect him.
#9 - CSU1
Quote from Bean0 :Well, the fact of the matter is that any future employers or whatever who choose to search the guy on the internet will quite quickly see the one thing that he is 'famous' for.

Even if he doesn't get the shite kicked out of him, this will affect him.

Maybe if he abused a pitbull we'd see a reply to the vid with him and a group of burly blokes knocking sense into him, I just can't imagine the 'retaliation of the cat lovers vid' ever seeing the light of day!

Imo those who fight violence with violence are sub-human, there's always an easier way.
That guy is a prick, i am even getting chills when i watch it.

That looks like a very nice cat, why the hell would he abuse it? :\
I hope this huys gets caught and then beaten up him himself.

I love cats and watching that just made me sad and angry
That made me feel sick watching that. I hope that both of them get caught and get more than they deserve. Why would you do that?
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Why would you do that?

Probably because they get beaten by their dad or something like that (which doesn't excuse what they did).
Little bastard, id love to get my hands on him, look at it, it was just a beaten up mess on the floor I don't know why i watched it, stuff like this makes my blood boil, especially anything animal related, we bring them into our homes to have as pets not punch bags.
Quote :My point is; while I am against cruelty to animals for entertainment gains lets not get too hung up on the whole thing as they are only animals, I don't think it's just having this kid beaten to a pulp over this Bean0...

Human beings are only animals too. If a line is to be drawn, it should include treating other species with the same respect we treat our own. That even includes plants, in my book.
oh my god...... i swear to god, if that f-tard was tanding right next to me, i would blend his head.... not joking..... i wish i didnt read what you posted..... I really hope someone gives that idiot a good beating, such one that he would be on life support machines for couple of months..... i have a cat myself, and reading stuff like that makes me pissed off..... ffs.....

CSU - only animals?? you to are an animal, idiot, would you like me to throw you against a wall couple of times?
The /b/rothers must be very mad.
I agree with you Becky so much! I am so glad that my friend's cat isn't treated that way!
Quote from Becky Rose :Human beings are only animals too. If a line is to be drawn, it should include treating other species with the same respect we treat our own. That even includes plants, in my book.

Great now I have to be sarcastic to plants too.
Am I allowed to post all his personal information, address, parents adresses etc? I have it, though I very much doubt any good will come of it...might make someone feel a little better though. The guy who did NEDM got jailed IIRC, but I can't remember for how long...

Lol, his myspace has been hacked already...http://www.myspace.com/kenny_glenn
Quote from Timdpr :Am I allowed to post all his personal information, address, parents adresses etc? I have it, though I very much doubt any good will come of it...might make someone feel a little better though. The guy who did NEDM got jailed IIRC, but I can't remember for how long...

please do.... spread it over net, i am certain there will be people who will give him a visit wth baseball bats
What does NEDM mean?
Kill an animal and you're a murderer, kill hundreds and you're a hunter

People Are Horrible
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG