The online racing simulator
DriftWorX 2oo9
(29 posts, started )
#1 - Tarc
DriftWorX 2oo9
Well WorX is back! Here is something to show their epic and precise drift skills.

Youtube HD link, good quality

Youtube HD already looks great, but there is the source:
Hi-Res download link (.avi, 1440x900, 40 FPS, 257MB) - although the filesize is quite big, I couldn't compress it any more, it's already less sharp.
Very nice!
I like it. Good one.
HAWT!
Great vid once again.
Nice one Tarc.
Very lovely vid Tarc,as always. Great job
Definately one of the better drifting videos I have seen, really nice.
very nice video but i didnt like music very much...but that s my business
awsome vid! liked the camera work, liked the music simply awsome! (a little suggeston would be patch y10 because the not rotating breake disks look a way anoying) but nice work!
#11 - Tarc
Thanks for the comments !

Quote from John5200 :awsome vid! liked the camera work, liked the music simply awsome! (a little suggeston would be patch y10 because the not rotating breake disks look a way anoying) but nice work!

That's right, looks a bit weird - but I didn't know anything could fix that
Awesome vid ! why didn't you post the high res dl link ?

Goes well together with music, pace drops abit, but ends nicely.. and intro is really cool Overall: GREAT Drifting video with great drifts and subtle but very nice effects ! /10
Very, very nice!
Looked at the title and thought: wow, this could be great!, and guess what. You didnt dissapoint me. It was fantastic! I really enjoyed the full movie!

Keep up the good work!
Really good man and that 1st song was just heavy!

I really like the sepia feel to it ...
Like I said before, awesome job Tarc.
Indeed, very nice Loved the music
Pretty good. However, I wasn't as blown away as I was with one of your previous videos you posted a while back. The video felt simpler, the opening portion of the clip could have been a little bit more worked on graphics-wise.

Wow, am I really starting to become a squid here?

PS: I prefer your black skin, hehe. Better overall look.
#19 - Tarc
Thanks for all comments

Quote from Knight_Atack :Pretty good. However, I wasn't as blown away as I was with one of your previous videos you posted a while back. The video felt simpler, the opening portion of the clip could have been a little bit more worked on graphics-wise.

Wow, am I really starting to become a squid here?

PS: I prefer your black skin, hehe. Better overall look.

I know, I kept it more pure/simple on purpose, and I totally agree on the text at the beginning, it could have been better etc - and not like I have no ideas etc, but I struggled for making After Effects work for ages, and ended up with no AE - with which I could have done great things (especially texts)
very nice video by DriftWORX glad to see a good team come back, and even better - the real DriftWorks.com and you guys no longer clash - Great Work!!!

love the video!
Really Nice Vid Tarc..
keeping this one to my collection of good lfsdriftmovies
Quote from Knight_Atack :Wow, am I really starting to become a squid here?

Nope, you're not... You've missed the screenshots in the beginning of the video. No matter how good they are, screens are not to be used in the video... it's not a slideshow, man
#24 - Tarc
Quote from squidhead :Nope, you're not... You've missed the screenshots in the beginning of the video. No matter how good they are, screens are not to be used in the video... it's not a slideshow, man

Yep bad qualy pics, not mine, kinda bad decision. I'm taking it easy, I didn't make it for contest or perfection or something. And i posted here to spread Worx's drifting not my skills or something So I would even post a frapsed replay if that's all I could do to help Worx in some way - they're good guys
Quote from Tarc :I'm taking it easy

I can see that if Im brutally honest...

DriftWorX 2oo9
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG