The online racing simulator
Test Race 2 - Post Race Chat
Tonight as it is valentines there wasnt a huge grid.. But the people that were there providied some great drivig and overall tonight was a sucessful night.
Post your taughts..

Andy
Races were fun, though there were some drivers missing. There are around 28 sign ups right? with full grid it´s gonna be awesome
I.. forgot, regardless of the 4 or so pm's over the last two days, it completly slipped my mind! - How did the test session go?
Went according to plan!
Big kudos to the admins. Things went very smooth this time and the qualifying format is very good. Should be a blast with a full grid!

Unfortunately, my pedals were behaving again, so that ruined all the fun. The accelerator just wouldn't stay "full," so I had to literally stomp on it. Eventually, I was paying so much attention to keeping the throttle planted that (in race 2) I missed the line in one of the left-rights in the grand prix complex and spun it. After which point I said enough and just disconnected. Hopefully I'll get the problem sorted before next race. When is it BTW? Still 2/22 or is it now moved a week forward?
Pretty sure it is next weekend, KY2. LRT is set up to the combo at this very second, but that could change anytime. Pop in for some practice if you would like.
Thanks Ken, heard you drove really well last night
I did rubbish last night, couldn't concentrate in both race But i'm looking forward to do well in Kyoto
Quote from TexasLTU :I did rubbish last night, couldn't concentrate in both race But i'm looking forward to do well in Kyoto

Really well is second right?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG