The online racing simulator
That 70's show circle moments
(16 posts, started )
Has anyone ever seen some episodes of That 70's Show? If you have, what is your favorite "circle"? My favorite circles are from season 4, or just right here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fj4Okn8wo_A . This show is awesome!
#2 - CSU1
Gay.

Nuf said.
Don't make me show you British comedy.

Edit: Actually just search my post history, I think I've linked to everything this country has ever produced at some point or other.

Hey I've been here forever, it gets boring sometimes.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Don't make me show you British comedy.

Edit: Actually just search my post history, I think I've linked to everything this country has ever produced at some point or other.

british comedy hmmm . never have watched that before. It's just That 70's Show is hilarious.
I liked the one at the end of the series.
Eric (that's his name, isn't it?) says something like:
Whatever we do after this, we NEED to remember this moment forever.
Then his dad stands right behind him, and he finds out they used the basement for smoking all these years.
#9 - Osco
it's not so much the circle moments, but Fez cracks me up with almost everything he says or does. eg. 'I said good day'
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :british comedy hmmm . never have watched that before. It's just That 70's Show is hilarious.

There was a British version of That 70s show done by ITV, the scripts were slightly tweaked to reduce the US cultural references and replace them with UK ones. It failed completely.

Decent British TV comedy ... Brass Eye. Get it on DVD (it only lasted for one series and one special due to the newspaper reaction to the special). And lots of it have been stuck on YouTube.
I've watched That 70's Show and never found it funny, I just don't get what's funny about it.

I think it's hideously awful.
It's the kind of show I'd watch when I've channel surfed 5 rounds and nothing else is on.
When the circle moment comes on, I turn the TV off.
Quote from DTrott :I've watched That 70's Show and never found it funny, I just don't get what's funny about it.

I think it's hideously awful.

As is so often the case with older British comedy.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :As is so often the case with older British comedy.

kinda like montey python... when the jokes are good, their Perfect... when their not.... Really makes you wonder how they got a t.v show/movies.
#15 - CSU1
Quote from thisnameistaken :Don't make me show you British comedy.

What was your fav moment?
I enjoy watching this actually. Find it quite funny, too bad it isn't that much on TV.

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG