The online racing simulator
2009 Kyoto 250 : Practice Session 8
Howdy howdy !

Practice Session 8 is at a time that is decent for those of us here in America who work (lamers) and any of those from Down Under (travy !)

It'll be at 2000 EST on 13th February (0100 UTC 14th Feb). It'll be the same distance and such as Session 7 (55 racing laps).

If you're able to attend (insomniacs welcome also) - let us know here !

d
I will be there, Shayne Sheppard will also attend.
#3 - CSF
No Deko, wont be at that one, unless you accept drunks. Will pass onto el Trav, and I will try to attend no.7 myself.
Quote from CSF :No Deko, wont be at that one, unless you accept drunks. Will pass onto el Trav, and I will try to attend no.7 myself.

It depends on how well you drive and listen to instructions while trashed.

#5 - CSF
Well as you saw last friday... erm...
I'll most likely make this one.
I'll say gd morning to you~~~
Not coming, too late, obviously (I know this wasn't done for peole in my timezone!)

This one has the possibility of being a disaster, with all the tired, just woken up, bashed, befuddled, boozed up, buzzed, crocked, feeling no pain, flushed, flying, fuddled, glazed, groggy, high, inebriated, juiced, laced, liquored up, lit, lush, muddled, plastered, potted, seeing double, sloshed, stewed, stoned, tanked, three sheets to the wind, tight, tipsy, totaled, under the influence, under the table, wasted, besotted, crapulent, crapulous, drunken, intoxicated and sodden racers!
i'll be there
is that = GMT+8 14/2 0900?
Maybe I'll meet up at this one, since I came home few moments ago and lost the sesson 7
grip lose brake my race....
I'd say the after race party was pretty kickass.
And we still don't know what Ken was thinking, slamming into 1st gear for no reason. I don't think he will ever tell us...
Quote from Mp3 Astra :And we still don't know what Ken was thinking, slamming into 1st gear for no reason. I don't think he will ever tell us...

I told you, I hit shift+g turning it into Shifter shift mode by accident. Then I hit Shift+G 2 times again to turn it back to sequantial. Then I tried to shift up really fast, but failed.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :And we still don't know what Ken was thinking, slamming into 1st gear for no reason. I don't think he will ever tell us...

i know why..........
sorry about the restart on lap 30 i think it was or lap 40, coming up to the green i accidently slammed on handbrake and let go of gas like a idiot
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :sorry about the restart on lap 30 i think it was or lap 40, coming up to the green i accidently slammed on handbrake and let go of gas like a idiot

thats ok, maybe u can call it an "o'keefe moment"
lol good race tho
People im have a dude.. i cant practice with you for my time, i need study for March, im have exams in the school.
So.. i can stay in championship? or i cant race.
No you cant join race without practice session , i asked it before and get this answer , practice race mandatory.
Quote from enanex :People im have a dude.. i cant practice with you for my time, i need study for March, im have exams in the school.
So.. i can stay in championship? or i cant race.

Quote from Lombardi :No you cant join race without practice session , i asked it before and get this answer , practice race mandatory.

It is madatory to participate statisfying in two (2) official Kyoto 250 Practice Races, to upload a hotlap wich is faster then 49.32 (49.31 are actually 103% of the WR) and a total distance of 175laps with the combo XRT@KY1
If someone has the replays of this, I can't find them. I might have accidentally deleted them when I was deleting mprs from our public server reports. So if someone has them, let me know and get them to me, please.

If you finished, you definately will have credit. The rest, if you attended but don't see your session credited at the next update, let me know.

d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG