The online racing simulator
Mineshaft - Rally of Canberra
(9 posts, started )
#1 - samjh
That second one is ouchies.
#3 - 5haz
So it is real?

First time i tried that stage, I ignored the warning signs and went over the top flat out, it didn't end well.
I didn't think the stage was real, either, until I searched for it on youtube a couple of months ago. Yowch!

Quote from 5haz :First time i tried that stage, I ignored the warning signs and went over the top flat out, it didn't end well.

Same, though on the ps2, so the crash wasn't as insane!
Nice.

The first time on that jump on RBR was awesome. "Caution jump, yeah yeah - oh cock..." Landing on the corner.
#6 - HVS5b
pmsl, the number of times I've done that electronically

cuppla beauts mate
Quote from Timdpr :I didn't think the stage was real, either, until I searched for it on youtube a couple of months ago. Yowch!

Stage is real but probably not real enough in the game, just same name and some parts have taken influence from the real one. Some Japanese and British stages are also named after real ones and only look similar.
#8 - samjh
The stages in RBR are heavily shortened versions of real-life stages. However the Mineshaft has been dropped as of 2008 due to safety (obviously!).
Quote from Blackout :Nice.

The first time on that jump on RBR was awesome. "Caution jump, yeah yeah - oh cock..." Landing on the corner.

The second, and perhaps the third time for me, too.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG