The online racing simulator
#1 - KuHS
Need a Cruise Insim with register/login
Hello everybody, so let's get started. I need a cruise insim mod with register and login, and i'm not going to pay money for it, because it's very easy for pro programmers, not like me (learner). Maiby who can add !register password and !login password commands?

Some of tips how it needs to look:
1. !register password will register player demo/s2 license ID into txt file.

Here's a cruise where you can add it: http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=57050&d=1211914591 (sorry for stupid cruise link download link, i'll clear it self)

Please comment, and write your ideas, thanks.
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1
#2 - KuHS
Anybody?
EDIT: Sorry for 2nd post.
-
(Heiko1) DELETED by Heiko1
#3 - Silox
Rofl, bump your tropic 2 minutes after you created it -.-

Try yourself, it's really easy!
Add "_login" in ClsPlayer, add "case "!login":" function (0 or 1) and edit all commands to "...Login == 1"
#5 - KuHS
Ok i'm back to the insim, nobody really helped me, so i ask again, who can help me? Or maiby post/share your register/login system, i just need to see how it look's like, because i'm green on insim programing. Thanks.
Why do you need !login? License name is password protected Just check for license name
Quote from Shadowww :Why do you need !login? License name is password protected Just check for license name

I imagine it in two ways but I will say only one of them as the second is not something everyone has to know.

You have an account and a brother/sister. Your brother/sister comes on the PC, runs LFS, goes in to this cruise server and starts ramming. In this case if the insim has a login system something can be done so people can maybe vote to kick the player if he is not logged in or the cop rights on the person can be disabled at the time, etc...

2nd way is for really stupid, dumb and idiotistic(if there is such a word xD) people and I won't even say it as it would bring just more chaos in the forums and in LFS as all. =/
Quote from KuHS :I need a cruise insim mod with register and login, and i'm not going to pay money for it

Quote :KuHS Demo Racer

i hate to break it to you, but there isn't many people who would be willing to write code for free.
#9 - KuHS
Quote from bunder9999 :i hate to break it to you, but there isn't many people who would be willing to write code for free.

Why?

I just need simple code, i think i'm making private cruise server so i need register/login, anyways who can explain me how to do it or do it for me, PM me.
pick a language and read up on insim.txt (it's in the docs dir)... or you could perhaps use one of the prebuilt API's here.
if you are making it private why the hell do you need a login im confused only people you give the pass to can connect .

oh and you wont find any skillful programers to program it, Only programer i think you will find is yourself most programers on here taught themselves i believe and i think you will be capable to do that too
#12 - KuHS
Quote from Azzano62 :if you are making it private why the hell do you need a login im confused only people you give the pass to can connect .

oh and you wont find any skillful programers to program it, Only programer i think you will find is yourself most programers on here taught themselves i believe and i think you will be capable to do that too

I'm thought about other private server category, but anyways, i really don't know how to do register/login i know how to do Licences, just no more... and nobody can't explain... Now i think i won't do register/login, it's easier and better for someone, thanks for everybody. But anyways i need to see how it looks - register/login, an example.
1st - get a server
2nd - get C# 2008 Express
3rd - get the open source insim
4th - get your lazy hands writing something more than just requests
5th - get yourself a nice cruise insim after some nice(well ok... maybe more boring than fun) time of coding.
6th - enjoy it
aaand 7th - stop imagining that someone will make all this for you for nothing in return
#14 - PoVo
I have no proof, but the only reason he wants it so that he could use it on a cracked server, since ppl can change licences with crack and steal cash... I know this guy.... I have no proof but i know what his up to
Quote from PoVo :I have no proof, but the only reason he wants it so that he could use it on a cracked server, since ppl can change licences with crack and steal cash... I know this guy.... I have no proof but i know what his up to

It's what I didn't want to metion -.-
Do you have to tell everyone that such thing really exists(because most of the ppl(i mean demoers) don't really know)
#16 - PoVo
Dude everybody knows that
My hatred-towards-demo-racers-detector is on. I am SURE the guy above hates the one who created this thread because he's a DEMO RACER. JUST HELP HIM DAMMIT! Why you won't help him? Because he's a demoer? open your dumb**** heads and stop to think a little. Most if not all of you licensed racers were demoers one day.
Everyone was, even if it was for only one second .
#19 - PoVo
Quote from Danny LFS :My hatred-towards-demo-racers-detector is on. I am SURE the guy above hates the one who created this thread because he's a DEMO RACER. JUST HELP HIM DAMMIT! Why you won't help him? Because he's a demoer? open your dumb**** heads and stop to think a little. Most if not all of you licensed racers were demoers one day.

As i said i know him....
#20 - STF
see this:
Quote from KuHS :Some of tips how it needs to look:
1. !register password will register player demo/s2 license ID into txt file.

What would stop me from using !register 1234 ?

I mean, this system is only required for some kind of local security, like prevent my sister/cousin/friend from playing and wrecking on my behalf. Right?
afaik when issuing a command like !command [parameter], it is usually displayed on the server for anyone to see.

You DON'T have to input your.. license password.

e: Or.. oh well, keep your server private.. and you have your login system.
PoVo is 100% correct, KuhS really wants to make a private crack server
Quote from KuHS :I need a cruise insim

No, you don't need a cruise insim.
#23 - PoVo
Quote from efexas16 :PoVo is 100% correct, KuhS really wants to make a private crack server

Finally someone who knows me and the CRACKER
#24 - PoVo
Can we post flying bananas on fire now?
Quote from PoVo :Dude everybody knows that

Not really... Most of the guys that play demo don't know it. And mentioning it in the forums makes it easier for everybody to see and then one day you can say this "Everybody knows that" because right now it's getting more and more popular. It's true if you search google a little you will find out such thing exists but ummm... This here are the official forums

And no It's not all about hating demoers. It's about all of them being too wise and posting stuff that often offend S2 users(if you browse the forums a bit more you will find tons of such posts) or posting such stuff that are total nonsense but yeah some demo users are not like that but the ones that are smarter don't really want to post in the forums and get in useless fights(I'm saying this because I have spoken to such people).

Oh and btw: The reason PoVo said is what I thought he(KuHS) needs it for too. And saying he knows him I presume he knows his attentions and then again - why help him when it's almost sure he is going to use it against the devs. If he wants it so much he can stop finding excuses like " im not a pro coder but a learner" and start thinking and coding. I'm not a pro coder but a learner too. I know less than 5% of C#'s capabilities or maybe even less than 2% but when I need something I usually look in google and/or test possible ways myself.

E: lol i forgot this message unposted for like an hour and seems ive missed a lot. sry if its kinda innacurate :P
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG