The online racing simulator
left turn right turn ?
(6 posts, started )
left turn right turn ?
Im new to lfs and i a turn left and i go right why is this whats up with normal cars i turn left i expect to turn left NOT RIGHT why why why am i turn right, help I like this game but want to just turn write way
#2 - garph
Go into OPTIONS > CONTROLS and either change what key/button you're using or for left and right or if you have a wheel go into AXIS/FF and change the settings there.

LFS Manual
Stop taking meth (<-- JOKE !)

Or try to see inthe options whether your LFS is not setup for "Clockwise ovals only"
Quote from cranktheshaft :Im new to lfs and i a turn left and i go right why is this whats up with normal cars i turn left i expect to turn left NOT RIGH why why why am i turn right, help I like this game but want to just turn write way

Quote from Zen321 :Stop taking meth (<-- JOKE !)

Or try to see inthe options whether your LFS is not setup for "Clockwise ovals only"

i think it was on that way rwound mmwel ye ok
Quote from cranktheshaft :Im new to lfs and i a turn left and i go right why is this whats up with normal cars i turn left i expect to turn left NOT RIGHT why why why am i turn right, help I like this game but want to just turn write way

You'll get used to it.

Here's a hint: If you hold the wheel at the bottm, it will seem normal.
options > controlers > axes > invert. Make it 1 or 0 depending on which it needs to be for the steering axis.

left turn right turn ?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG