The online racing simulator
FM Servers and Ventrilo Going to go down?
(27 posts, started )
I'm sitting in the Fragmasters Ventrilo server and I notice Popps has said that the servers "will be down". Does this mean for maintainance or forever? I would post in their forums but your account requires verification, and the link Popps posted is broken.

What's going on, guys?
Gd Gd. We'll finally get rid of them.

(If someone, namely Michael doesn't understand, this is sarcasm)
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I'm sitting in the Fragmasters Ventrilo server and I notice Popps has said that the servers "will be down". Does this mean for maintainance or forever? I would post in their forums but your account requires verification, and the link Popps posted is broken.

What's going on, guys?

Dugh No they are not read before you post silly comments FM will never go down crt numbskull haha
Quote from hyntty :Gd Gd. We'll finally get rid of them.

(If someone, namely Michael doesn't understand, this is sarcasm)

If you love us so much why do you and others visit FM oval??
no further comments to make here. numbskull no sarcasm here either hehe
#5 - th84
Quote from popps258 :Dugh No they are not read before you post silly comments FM will never go down numbskull

Now there's the FM spirit!! Don't let that nice guy post on FM's behalf anymore, he really ruins your reputation.
Quote from th84 :Now there's the FM spirit!! Don't let that nice guy post on FM's behalf anymore, he really ruins your reputation.

I do believe that you really do give out handjob, Yup you're gay, oh and PS timo (hyntty) is on ventrilo as we speak, numbskull, he is having a joke like i am , like dugh.
and ps astra also uses our ventrilo
#7 - th84
Not the sharpest tool in the shed, huh?
Quote from th84 :Not the sharpest tool in the shed, huh?

No But I beleive yours is the smallest hahaha andjobs
Chow i'm outaa here
Quote from th84 :Not the sharpest tool in the shed, huh?

At least his banhammer is sharp.
#10 - th84
I wont argue with that.

FTR, what are you, like 12?
#12 - th84
I was talking about poopy pants. :P
Quote from th84 :I wont argue with that.

FTR, what are you, like 12?

yup i is 12, 12 inches from the ground hunny
#14 - th84
WOW! Your short!
Whilst I am waiting for my FM login to be activated, I don't suppose you want to share on here what the message about the servers and vent gong down is all about, rather than just posting crap ?
rofl @ popsy
Quote from Bean0 :Whilst I am waiting for my FM login to be activated, I don't suppose you want to share on here what the message about the servers and vent gong down is all about, rather than just posting crap ?

nope wait n see
Quote from Bean0 :Whilst I am waiting for my FM login to be activated, I don't suppose you want to share on here what the message about the servers and vent gong down is all about, rather than just posting crap ?

well i see no crap around here tbh i don't see harm done by astra, he looked a bit worried to me more than anything else
Quote from popps258 :I do believe that you really do give out handjob, Yup you're gay, oh and PS timo (hyntty) is on ventrilo as we speak, numbskull, he is having a joke like i am , like dugh.
and ps astra also uses our ventrilo

What have I done to deserve getting draged into this?

I'v heared dwarfs like you are excelent at giving blowjobs. Care to blow me?
#21 - th84
He was talking about me, TVE. I don't think that he reads very well so he didn't notice that it was you that made the handjob comment. Give him a pass, he is an oval racer.
So I know, but you ruined the my attemt on beeing funny
But still, he's big mouthed, perfect for fitting my 40 inches stalion!
#23 - th84
Duuude, your ruined my emotional life today Now I don't even want to get blown by dwarfs anymore thanks to you..
Relax guys,
i find it quite disturbing that a simple inquiry ends up in one of these typical lfs forum threads wich are just a waste of bits and bytes.
Any questions regarding our community should be directed towards any of the people on vent with FM in front of their names, and if it's just by using vent's private chat. Our website's forum of course is also a good place to post questions.
When registering on our website, please use a familiar name so that you can easily be recognized - it will speed up account activation dramatically.
In some rare cases, activation emails cannot be succesfully send to your email address - in that case please contact any of our members if you don't receive a reply within 2 days.
Thanks and happy racing.

PS Hello The very end, i think our differences are a thing of the past by now, stop by on any of our servers when you find the time.

(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG