The online racing simulator
2009 Kyoto 250 : Practice Sessions 4 and 5
Greetings:

On Friday, 6th February 2009, there will be TWO practice sessions held.

First, at 15:30 UTC, there will be a one-hour timed drafting practice session. This is Session 4.

Next, starting at 1900 UTC, there will be a 60 lap race after qualifying. This is Session 5.

Please state which one(s) you plan to attend..attendance at both is welcome, and encouraged, especially for those who haven't been at any sessions yet.

d

Session 4 Results

Session 5 - Qual Results

Session 5 - Race Results

Session 4 Replay (mpr)

Session 5 Replays (7z)
Attached files
Kyoto250_Practice5_RaceLapCards.zip - 774.8 KB - 115 views
Not sure which ones I can take part in, maybe both, just count me in.
#3 - J@tko
If there's still epic snow I'll be at both. If there isn't then I might catch the end of both.
I'll try to take part to the second one...
I'll in the first
I should be in both sessions
maybe i will be in the session 5
I think I'll be in both too
I will be in session 5
Judging by the weather atm, I'll be at both
I'll be at session 5, both if it snows heavily, but unlike J@tko, I probably won't get any. (SNOW! If your mind is dirty, reverse that sentence. :razz I might be able to catch the end of #4.

No snow since about 4pm here, but tbh none of it has melted really. Forecastfox says snow again tomorrow, its looking good for another day at home
I'll be there
Grr...I won't. No snow! Well, actually, lots of snow, but no new snow, meaning the road is clear. Fiddlesticks.
#15 - CSF
I should be able to make the first one, but sadly not the second.
I had some problems here so I won't be able to apear in the first session, but I'll be on the second one
fourth in one hour? I hope to be still awaken to help a bit again
Damn, i felt ill. I'm feeling very bad, so i won't be able to come, maybe tomorrow... Good luck
the pass??
Quote from enanex :the pass??

Should be in a PM from JO53PHS from a couple weeks ago that has the password.

d
Session 5 fixin' to start in about 20 minutes from now

d
i will not reach home on time!!

working very hard here to buy my G25!!!!!!!!

as i'm the slowest driver of all you guys, i'd like to pm dekojester as i have some doubts!!!!!!!!

CHEERS! GOOD RACE!
My f.. conexion. I usually dont have this type of problems, why today?

I have ti say great administration, neves been on a race with that kind of control

I hope you take the practice and qualy as been in the session, all I got left its a couple of laps to have all the requirements

Thanks for a great day
Urggg...I have some sort of illness...my temperature has gone right up, and I had no drink! Was bumped around a bit, not entirely other's fault, and got fed up. I was having problems concentrating, my temperature and dehydration were the main factors in this, but a minor car crash right outside my window didn't help! Someone slid on ice or something and managed to ground their car on a raised bit of earth outside, I'm told. People came and helped, which caused quite a lot of noise, ungrateful sods!

Didn't qualify brilliantly, and my race was hindered by the fact that I didn't pit with most other people at the first caution. I was having problems even then, and I just didn't realise until it was too late, there was a good chance of crashing if I suddenly swerved to the left! Got a bit of damage through a few bumps, I was having trouble controling the car, so I pitted. Sitting in the pit, I thought 'I just can't be bothered, tbh.'

Sorry to anyone I hit, and Hey! Damn you! to anyone who hit me! I still quite enjoyed the event As dforce said, great administration, as always! [/suck up ] No, really, you're very good.
My sincere apologies for not coming back last night. My laptop is refusing to boot.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG