The online racing simulator
LFS s2- Help
(9 posts, started )
LFS s2- Help
Hey guys, im kinda new to S2. I tried the demo recently on my new G25 amazing! The game is really good. i went online to check if i can buy the game.. But unfortunately the LFS doesnt come in a "box version" where you can buy it in a store on a shelf.. So basicly i checked online and i saw its only buyable by credit card which i cant do because noone in my family has a credit card.. So basicly what im asking hefe for is if someone could give me an account to play the S2.. it can be banned on online servers! i just want to test the full version of the game on singleplayer. Or if someone wants to trade it for an Steam account with CSS hl2 DM and Day of defeat! thanks if someone replies guys!
In before the lock!

I am not S2, but I think the most probable answer will be NO.
#3 - Byku
Ouch... Mate, I doubt that there will be someone to let You try LFS(risk ) and trading LFS accounts is not allowed . You could ask someone You know to buy it for You(and You'll give him the money back), or You could ask someone to buy You a voucher(and You will transfer money to his account). There were also contests in which You could win S2 account.
#4 - troy
there are alternative methods to credit card payment, moneybookers for example, you can just go to your local bank and send the money from there, only downside is that it will take a little longer.

log in at lfs.net and then check the payment methods on the "buy a license" page.

direct link: https://www.lfs.net/?page=shop2&o=6 (you need to be logged in)
Just use Paypal
you can use a debit card from a bank checking ac****.
Quote from troy :there are alternative methods to credit card payment, moneybookers for example, you can just go to your local bank and send the money from there, only downside is that it will take a little longer.

log in at lfs.net and then check the payment methods on the "buy a license" page.

direct link: https://www.lfs.net/?page=shop2&o=6 (you need to be logged in)

ok ill try, but do you need to be 18 years old to do this? ^^otherwise i need my mom to do it -_-
Quote from chavm481 :you can use a debit card from a bank checking ac****.

I think you forgot an "o" there.
Quote from extremer13752 :ok ill try, but do you need to be 18 years old to do this? ^^otherwise i need my mom to do it -_-

That depends on the regulations in your country. It's a normal bank transfer, nothing too special. If you have your own bank account you can do it yourself. If you don't have a bank account you will have to ask your parents or someone else to do it for you.

Good luck!

LFS s2- Help
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG