The online racing simulator
Quote from Yelpats03 :You should try it. I was told it wouldn't have any effect on an ATi card, but i really don't see what it would do.

I tried in the past, it just gives an error message of incorrect hardware installed, or something similar to that. I guess it doesn't recognise the card coz it aint an nvidia.
Quote from danthebangerboy :I tried in the past, it just gives an error message of incorrect hardware installed, or something similar to that. I guess it doesn't recognise the card coz it aint an nvidia.

Ah, ok. So don't try it on an Ati card
Quote from Yelpats03 :Now for part 2 of the Increased Framerate turorial.
Head to the Main/Driver settings and click the Customize button again, and click the 3rd tab (OpenGL Settings)

OpenGL settings? Will do nothing for LFS as it uses direct x
Quote from Turbo Dad :OpenGL settings? Will do nothing for LFS as it uses direct x

Doesn't matter. You'd still want to optimize your card for high performance; DX or OpenGL.
sorry but didn't do anything for me. celeron D 2,8ghz, geforce 7600GS, alone on track 100fps, watching on many other cars - still around 20-30fps. everything set to low/disabled. and actually I had to change it back to default, because my google earth (v5) didnt work properly (many glitches,...)
asus 8600

no AA.

with full AA, i bounce around 40 - 60.
Attached images
150+.jpg
So.. The tests are in, it will work on some cards (Or computers for that matter) and not others.

Try it out and test your luck!

Quote from popsy :asus 8600

no AA.

Oh and, nice FZ5 ;]
Quote from popsy :asus 8600

no AA.

It doesnt matter on your computer because you already have a gfx card that can take LFS on full graphics. It's just your CPU.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :It doesnt matter on your computer because you already have a gfx card that can take LFS on full graphics. It's just your CPU.

what do u mean its my CPU, what fps does LFS max out at if anyone knows?
#60 - Jakg
333.3 FPS in helicopter mode, 1000 FPS in any other view.
Quote from popsy :what do u mean its my CPU, what fps does LFS max out at if anyone knows?

What CPU do you have? I'm sure that your GFX card will run LFS with no problems.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :It doesnt matter on your computer because you already have a gfx card that can take LFS on full graphics. It's just your CPU.

so it would be great, if future developmet will allow GPUs to calculate physics, if they are so bored during gameplay

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG