The online racing simulator
What happens with drift server score/point system ?
i've been playing in some drift servers. I found out that all point system when drifting disappeared. So, do you guys know what is happenning?
Normally they stop when you go below a certain speed, which is where it assumes you're no longer "drifting", because you've crashed or span..

Not all drift servers have the drift point counter (LFS Lapper IIRC), but the majority do.
i find the drift points system is so wrong atm it just encoruges people to drift on the grass or do fishys up the straights not really drifting IMO the points system need to not be axis X Speed X Lock it needs to be

Speed X Axis X Lock X line ie if u go off the racing line then its not really drifting its just uncontroled sliding and when i say line i mean kerb apex curb exit kerb
Quote from MAD3.0LT :i find the drift points system is so wrong atm it just encoruges people to drift on the grass or do fishys up the straights not really drifting IMO the points system need to not be axis X Speed X Lock it needs to be

Speed X Axis X Lock X line ie if u go off the racing line then its not really drifting its just uncontroled sliding and when i say line i mean kerb apex curb exit kerb

yea it rewards bad drifting, you get better scores if you do go on the grass, cut corners to stay in 1 drift or go wide so you drift longer
i couldnt care less about the lapper points, its just annoying!
#6 - Nicce
Quote from MAD3.0LT :i find the drift points system is so wrong atm it just encoruges people to drift on the grass or do fishys up the straights not really drifting IMO the points system need to not be axis X Speed X Lock it needs to be

u forgot the grass area, sand bunkers and so on...
but love the idea of the way u thinking

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG