The online racing simulator
2009 Kyoto 250 : Practice Session 2
Greetings:

Practice session 2 will take place on the 30th January [This Friday], starting at 19:00 UTC. It will be the form of a one-hour free practice, drafting permitted. It is highly recommended that those who are not entirely comfortable with their cars attend this to get some laps it. It is also encourage for some of the faster folk to attend to provide assistance. The session will be officially timed.

The password and server will be the same as in Practice Session 1. If you do not have these details, please send a PM to JO53PHS.

Please post here if you plan to attend this.

d

Session Classification (Official)

Session Replay (mpr)
I'll be there.
So I will.
Here i come!
i will be there
#6 - Cawwa
Hopefully me too ..
Quote from dekojester :
It is highly recommended that those who are not entirely comfortable with their cars attend this

I say make this session mandatory, and the 3rd session not.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :I say make this session mandatory, and the 3rd session not.

No way you can make a session mandatory when it is scheduled one day before, anyways there will be many more sessions for people to practice.
planning to be there
I should be able to make it
Where cai I see the different zone times, for example 19:00 UTC which time is on East Coast in USA???

Thanks, plan to be there
Quote from dforce :Thanks

UTC is the same as GMT??

Generally, yes. There is a UTC selection in the "Convert from" - down in the "U" section

d
Quote from dekojester :Generally, yes. There is a UTC selection in the "Convert from" - down in the "U" section

d

Thanks men, I will be there for the practice
I'm gunna have to miss this one because :

A) I'm still at school at that time
B) I have volley-ball practice
C) Need to start reading the driver code thingy, only 11 days till I get my licence .
1900utc=0500gmt+8, right?
Quote from scania :1900utc=0500gmt+8, right?

Location | Local time | Time zone
UTC | Friday, January 30, 2009 at 19:00:00
Hong Kong (China) | Saturday, January 31, 2009 at 3:00:00 AM | UTC+8 hours
I need a tank of coffee........
A reminder of the (mandatory) ventrilo voice chat.

[url="ventrilo://vt.fragmaster.net:3922/servername%3DFM%20Community&channelname=Live%20for%20speed/NDR"]Click here to join the server and channel[/url]

( when you've got ventrilo installed click this link and you're right where we expect you to be)

(you can download the Ventrilo client here: [url]http://www.ventrilo.com/dlprod.php?id=1[/url])

You can run multiple instances of ventrilo by adding a -m parameter to your vent startup line (rigtht click on your ventrilo shortcut -> choose properties ->in the "target" box add -m to the end of the line, so it becomes (for example)
"C:\Program Files\Ventrilo\Ventrilo.exe" -m
(quotation marks just as they are, the -m isn't supposed to be inside them)
Clockwork Motorsports is having a team meeting at the same time, so either I will not be there, or we'll all pop along and have a practice!
Quote from Timdpr :Clockwork Motorsports is having a team meeting at the same time, so either I will not be there, or we'll all pop along and have a practice!

Bring everyone along

As long as you don't crash anyone and don't chat too much then you'd be very welcome

So that's you Geenhoe and Liz yah?
I'll be there!
Quote from J@tko :Bring everyone along

As long as you don't crash anyone and don't chat too much then you'd be very welcome

So that's you Geenhoe and Liz yah?

Those are the only ones signed up, might have a few more by the end!
We'll try to keep those 2 deadly sins to a minimum
Deko says chat is allowed. So come in and chat to your heart's content

But the second one still stands, don't crash anyone

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG