The online racing simulator
Making A Team (Looking For Ideas And Partners)
(9 posts, started )
Hey guys, I've decided to make an all around team. The team will compete in the following types of events. Drift, Circuit, Drag, Oval, Rallycross and those divisions will be split even deeper.

What i'm looking for is a few ideas for a name and other ideas in general. If you'd like to be a part of this please post.
Ok, well I got a name. Tusk Motorsports Team...kinda inspired by Will Ferrel and how he reminds me of musk. The other member int he team Kyle actually came up with it.
#3 - Lible
Just an idea, don't drift and drag
#4 - Goop
here's my thoughts... if you're gonna make a team, do it. Don't ask a community for their input, and don't make a cater-for-all team - be specific. What hasn't been done before; failing that, what hasn't been done before in your region?

I'd suggest that no one who would make your team look shit-hot would volunteer based on your proposal... it needs to snowball. That is, form it (what are you about, team name, ideals, method), recruit some good guys on the quiet (and get their input), get a few whispers going, get a professional looking site and forum, and then! Announce the new team.

like I said, just my thoughts
Yea, I kinda approached this the wrong way. But i'm gonna keep at it. Making a forum and site soon.

Edit: Also doing Autocross.
sent you a pm mate.. you need help with site/forum stuff let me know (regardless of whether i join your team or not)...

Check your pm
oooh hey, a fellow ontarian. where you from?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from RevMonkey :oooh hey, a fellow ontarian. where you from?

Guelph, you?

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG