The online racing simulator
New movie: Theme. O.o
(11 posts, started )
Excuse me for the lack of fantasy regarding the title of this movie.

Anyways. I've done (wierd?) slowmotion vids before, so here's a new one for you. lol.

Youtube.

That was... fantastic!

I enjoyed the whole movie. The music was excellent (and I dont like that kind of music, trust me). It was like a sad, but happy movie

Grats, you made me watch the entire video ^^
oooh, maaaate.... what's with the aspect ratio? Way off ...
My second problem with it is that it's "not fresh", since we pretty much have seen everything like that done before, and while I know it's hard to add something to Slo-mo video formula, you should always try.

As far as an excercise - this is good, I like the smoothness of the camerawork.
My advice - try to go a step further, create something a bit different from others. It's usually quite rewarding if it's executed well. Oh, and if you are going to use vignette (darkening of edges) make sure you don't put one vignette over the whole video, you should have a few templates and shift between them.
Good vid, but aspect ratio is wicked.
Quote from squidhead :oooh, maaaate.... what's with the aspect ratio? Way off ...

Quote from PioneerLv :.. but aspect ratio is wicked.

It's strange, the aspect ratio is fine here. Although, I am reuploading a new version of the movie. No changes to the movie itself has been done, I just rendered it with another aspect ratio to see if it looks better for you guys. 4 guys who said the aspect ratio looks strange so it's time to fix that. :]

Thanks for the comments so far. I will publish the new link to the vid with another aspect ratio when it's done uploading and I'll need your pov's on it. I mean, if it doesn't look good in the eyes of the beholder, why continue using such an aspect ratio? ^^
Sry for double posting now but I thought I'd do that so people see there's a new post here.

I changed the link in the first post, I rendered the movie with another codec and also I didn't mess around with the aspect ratio, so it should be fine. This time, the vid is available in HD on yt.

If anything else seems wrong, lemme know. :]
Yup, works fine now
Nice video there.
Very nice editing here.
Anyway, it seeems much more like a tribute to lfs, in the meanings, that that vid could be played on lfs' bury, if there was one.
Really great movie nontheless
10/10

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG